💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

PopMonstre
8 hours ago, Haroon said:

Now that I've noticed that I'm almost at the end of my Octopath Traveler journey I'm feeling emotional :cryga: It's not a game that I can see myself replaying soon because it's so big and it'd be too fresh in my memory. Gonna definitely keep it and maybe replay in a few years when I've forgotten things because right now I've almost 100%ed it and remember how to do like everything :toofunny:

My options of next game to play are the following:

- Celeste
- Limbo
- Inside
- Hollow Knight

Anyone have thoughts on which one I should go for? :excited2: I'll eventually play them all anyway but I'm really bad at making decisions so that's why I'm asking :laughga:

Thanks a lot Gustav, it means a lot :giveup: :heart:

Get Hollow Knight or Limbo! I have Hollow Knight and it's challenging but really fun! I haven't played Limbo yet but it also looks great.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

I thought Limbo was really fun when I played it, but I gotta say it's a pretty short game with no replay value. For the price, I'd say it's def worth it! The art style is gorge. :flutter:

Hollow Knight I haven't played but I've only heard great things. :giveup: Gives me Mega Man teas though, which is triggering. Those games were so hard dlf;kg

Haroon

YES they restocked the limited edition SSBU bundle which has the GameCube controller and adapter with it, preordered it as quick as I could before it’s out of stock again :giveup:

12 hours ago, PopMonstre said:

Get Hollow Knight or Limbo! I have Hollow Knight and it's challenging but really fun! I haven't played Limbo yet but it also looks great.

10 hours ago, Banshee said:

I thought Limbo was really fun when I played it, but I gotta say it's a pretty short game with no replay value. For the price, I'd say it's def worth it! The art style is gorge. :flutter:

Hollow Knight I haven't played but I've only heard great things. :giveup: Gives me Mega Man teas though, which is triggering. Those games were so hard dlf;kg

Thanks a lot guys! :worship2: I think I’ll go for Limbo for now and get Hollow Knight in a week or two :party: I think after playing Octopath for ages I need something short to change it up before I go back into the deep end with something. Turns out the last free DLC pack for Hollow Knight is out this Friday anyway so that’s exciting - I wonder if they’ll go for a physical release eventually that includes all of the DLC packs they’ve released :O 

Retron

I'd say play Limbo followed by Inside back to back. They're both under 3 hours and it would probably be cool to immediately see how Playdead evolved as a studio between games.

I remember playing this with my cousin all the time so finally having it on the Switch :woot: Your move Rockstar :poot:

On 8/20/2018 at 3:19 PM, Haroon said:

YES they restocked the limited edition SSBU bundle which has the GameCube controller and adapter with it, preordered it as quick as I could before it’s out of stock again :giveup:

Nnn it's out of stock again :toofunny: any idea if I can get a notification once it's back in stock? I finally got my Eid money so I can splurge on this without feeling guilty :lolly: 

Haroon

@aaron l @Lava @Ouranos @RahrahWitch @Tresor

What are your friend codes? :party: Saw that you guys had posted in a recent Switch thread so I wanted to see if you wanted to join our little Nintendo family :yay: We discuss games and announcements and everything else between and sometimes play games together online too :woohoo:

7 hours ago, tthen said:
Nnn it's out of stock again :toofunny: any idea if I can get a notification once it's back in stock? I finally got my Eid money so I can splurge on this without feeling guilty :lolly: 

Eee :deadbanana: If you're signed up to their newsletter then they might send out emails when it's back in stock but I didn't get one :confused: I've cancelled my preorder from Nintendo anyway because it's available from GAME now, and even though it's the same price it's worth it more from there because you get 'Reward' points that can be used on future purchases. I'm not sure if they do international shipping but try here:

https://www.game.co.uk/en/super-smash-bros-ultimate-limited-edition-steelbook-2493121

If not then just try refreshing on the Nintendo store product page each day, that's what I did to secure my preorder from them :omg:

24 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Eee :deadbanana: If you're signed up to their newsletter then they might send out emails when it's back in stock but I didn't get one :confused: I've cancelled my preorder from Nintendo anyway because it's available from GAME now, and even though it's the same price it's worth it more from there because you get 'Reward' points that can be used on future purchases. I'm not sure if they do international shipping but try here:

https://www.game.co.uk/en/super-smash-bros-ultimate-limited-edition-steelbook-2493121

If not then just try refreshing on the Nintendo store product page each day, that's what I did to secure my preorder from them :omg:

Just found it on the UK Amazon site so going with them as I basically trust them the most and I'm not gonna just sit around and wait for a US version to be announced (ordered my switch from the UK after it being sold out Stateside anyways)

RahrahWitch
10 hours ago, Haroon said:

@aaron l @Lava @Ouranos @RahrahWitch @Tresor

What are your friend codes? :party: Saw that you guys had posted in a recent Switch thread so I wanted to see if you wanted to join our little Nintendo family :yay: We discuss games and announcements and everything else between and sometimes play games together online too :woohoo:

Oh my 3ds is Busted :D But I've been thinking of getting a switch, If I do I'll be sure to post my FC :)

PopMonstre

Does anyone know if the SSBU special bundle pack thing comes with anything other than the game, GC controller and adapter? I was trying to see if there was anything else but...doesn't look like it. I have so many GC controllers so I'll probably just go and buy the adapter by itself if that's all the bundle is...

Haroon
55 minutes ago, PopMonstre said:

Does anyone know if the SSBU special bundle pack thing comes with anything other than the game, GC controller and adapter? I was trying to see if there was anything else but...doesn't look like it. I have so many GC controllers so I'll probably just go and buy the adapter by itself if that's all the bundle is...

It’s also with a steelbook for the game, but on the Nintendo site the game by itself comes with a steelbook anyway so that’s not special to the bundle after all :spin:

Regret giving my sister my GameCube controller adapter and two controllers when I gave her my Wii U, she’s cost me now :neyde:

PrinceOfTheStorm

So I caved in and rebought Bayonetta 1+2.

I loved it as much as the first time. :huntyga:

signing out

Punktious

Question for you guys: would it be worth it to buy a 2DS right now? I want to play Animal Crossing and the four Zelda games, but would it be worth it to get it for $80 now especially when I have a Switch?

River
On 8/19/2018 at 6:15 PM, PopMonstre said:

Hollow Knights is on sale for 7$ so take it asap :)

oops I quoted you by accident :spin:

@Haroon it's for you lol in the UK I think it's £07.25

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

River

Rayman Legends is on sale for 20$ is it worth to buy the game?

or to buy Mario and the annoying Rabbids?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived