💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
11 minutes ago, River said:

And do you also have this feeling that it's the last game??

No because Sakurai has always treated the current iteration of Smash Bros. as if it’s the last of the series ever since Melee :poot:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/12/masahiro_sakurai_admits_that_super_smash_bros_for_wii_u_may_be_his_last_in_the_series

I think that he thinks he can’t outdue himself yet he always comes through, so even if Ultimate is the last for Sakurai, there will probably be a new Smash Bros. with a new director or at least a port :emma:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
2 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

No because Sakurai has always treated the current iteration of Smash Bros. as if it’s the last of the series ever since Melee :poot:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/12/masahiro_sakurai_admits_that_super_smash_bros_for_wii_u_may_be_his_last_in_the_series

I think that he thinks he can’t outdue himself yet he always comes through, so even if Ultimate is the last for Sakurai, there will probably be a new Smash Bros. with a new director or at least a port :emma:

LOL so true :laughga:

I wish GameFreak would treat us this way..

And like I really don't know how they can outdue Ultimate, every piece of new just leaves you speechless.. and let's no talk about possible DLCs... I guess Gen 8 mascots will come as a DLC..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

River
4 minutes ago, Retron said:

So this is neat. Nintendo put out a bunch of data one hardware and software sales.

Click to make big:

axczub.jpg

Damn, the DS. Almost 1 billion software sold.

Notably absent: the Virtual Boy.:giggle:

More detailed data here: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/hard_soft/index.html

is it bad for the Switch? 19mil is not so much and it's closing the 2 years already..

Retron
5 minutes ago, River said:

is it bad for the Switch? 19mil is not so much and it's closing the 2 years already..

No, that's pretty good. The Switch has been out 16 months. At the one year mark, it was selling better than the Wii in North America.

xuvw1hqtenpgqizkyo7q.png

Tom Nook
Just now, River said:

Compared to the lifetimes of the Wii U and even the GameCube its already/about-to outsell both :lolly: 

the Wii itself was such a global phenomenon it’ll be hard to top it

River
13 minutes ago, Retron said:

No, that's pretty good. The Switch has been out 16 months. At the one year mark, it was selling better than the Wii in North America.

xuvw1hqtenpgqizkyo7q.png

13 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Compared to the lifetimes of the Wii U and even the GameCube its already/about-to outsell both :lolly: 

the Wii itself was such a global phenomenon it’ll be hard to top it

oh wow so this is amazing!!

I didn't have the Wii or U because I'm more a handheld console person :laughga:

This is why I love the switch is gives me everything that I need, I couldn't imagine to play many tv console or pc games as a handheld..

Haroon
8 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:interestinga:

No, but I’m away so my wifi is rubbish and after some thinking, I thought an apology would be suitable but go off I guess:koons:

I was going to post to apologise too but then my laptop crashed and then I forgot until seeing your post :selena: So I’m sorry too, let’s make it happen this weekend :gaycat: 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I was going to post to apologise too but then my laptop crashed and then I forgot until seeing your post :selena: So I’m sorry too, let’s make it happen this weekend :gaycat: 

Yeah:selena:

tthen

I might actually splurge on this. I don't have a Gamecube adapter and my cousin took my controller with him to the States. THE BOX ALSO LOOKS SO GORGEOUS. December can't come any sooner :giveup:

10 hours ago, Retron said:

So this is neat. Nintendo put out a bunch of data one hardware and software sales.

Click to make big:

axczub.jpg

Damn, the Wii and DS. Almost 1 billion software sold, each. Nintendo was printing money in the mid-late 00's.

Notably absent: the Virtual Boy. :giggle:

More detailed data here: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/hard_soft/index.html

It's what the legend deserves. The Wii is the greatest thing to happen to Nintendo and I don't think they'll ever have something outperform it, but with how bad things were looking for Nintendo just 2 years ago this is amazing. The console/handheld hybrid is genius and they've managed to release a consistent stream of content that appeals to everyone. Zelda alone provides tens (maybe even hundreds) of hours of content. Things are just gonna go up from here when Smash (a universally beloved series) drops (example:my cousin is planning on getting a Switch soon just because they announced Smash).

tthen

Also I need some advice from anyone here who's familiar with Bayonetta. I really wanna pick it up but I don't know whether I should go for 1 or 2. I've heard some pros and cons regarding each game so I just wanted some more opinions regarding this crucial decision :poot:

Haroon
1 hour ago, tthen said:

I might actually splurge on this. I don't have a Gamecube adapter and my cousin took my controller with him to the States. THE BOX ALSO LOOKS SO GORGEOUS. December can't come any sooner :giveup:

Definitely getting this :woot: Although I wouldn't have to if I didn't give away my 2 Gamecube controllers (1 was the smash version) and the adapter to my sister when I gave her the Wii U :emma:

Wish they'd make a wireless Gamecube controller though, it'd make things sooo much easier :noparty:

1 hour ago, tthen said:

Also I need some advice from anyone here who's familiar with Bayonetta. I really wanna pick it up but I don't know whether I should go for 1 or 2. I've heard some pros and cons regarding each game so I just wanted some more opinions regarding this crucial decision :poot:

This may not answer your question but I'd say get both :rip: Like get the retail version that has the download code for Bayonetta 1 included :laughga: Bayonetta 1 is amazing by itself and deserves to be played and admired and appreciated. Bayonetta 2 does the same thing Bayonetta 1 did but slightly better because of a more colourful look and different weapons and stuff. Story-wise Bayonetta 2 makes a lot more sense with Bayonetta 1 as well, it sets the foundation of the Umbra Witches VS the Lumen Sages and so on. Bayonetta 2 is an actual sequel, it's not like Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart 8 that have no relation to each other besides being racing games released in chronological order.

If you can only get one for now then I'd say get Bayonetta 1 and play through it and master it and all, then next time you can get a game get Bayonetta 2 :party:Definitely don't think Bayonetta 1 should be missed by anyone, it has an amazing story and everything.

Tom Nook

New gameplay footage and Mega Evolutions return in new trailer

Punktious

I hate to nitpick yesterday's Direct because it was amazing, but does this picture bother anyone else?

The Ganondorf, Zelda, and Link artwork. It's so inaccurate, like it's OoT Ganondorf, ALttP Zelda, and BotW Link. Like it just looks wrong. :ladyhaha:

tthen
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

Definitely getting this :woot: Although I wouldn't have to if I didn't give away my 2 Gamecube controllers (1 was the smash version) and the adapter to my sister when I gave her the Wii U :emma:

Wish they'd make a wireless Gamecube controller though, it'd make things sooo much easier :noparty:

This may not answer your question but I'd say get both :rip: Like get the retail version that has the download code for Bayonetta 1 included :laughga: Bayonetta 1 is amazing by itself and deserves to be played and admired and appreciated. Bayonetta 2 does the same thing Bayonetta 1 did but slightly better because of a more colourful look and different weapons and stuff. Story-wise Bayonetta 2 makes a lot more sense with Bayonetta 1 as well, it sets the foundation of the Umbra Witches VS the Lumen Sages and so on. Bayonetta 2 is an actual sequel, it's not like Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart 8 that have no relation to each other besides being racing games released in chronological order.

If you can only get one for now then I'd say get Bayonetta 1 and play through it and master it and all, then next time you can get a game get Bayonetta 2 :party:Definitely don't think Bayonetta 1 should be missed by anyone, it has an amazing story and everything.

Alright I'll go for 1 then get 2 if I like it :lolly:

Also does anyone know when/where limited edition preorders are? I was about to preorder the standard version but thank god I waited :tony: I really need to have that preordered ASAP.

Archived