šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

Have you burned out?

Moebius

Featured Posts

Moebius
43 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

Oh I thinked that you gonnaĀ talk about a real personal "burn out" by the titleĀ :madge:Ā Maybe I would be some kind of help cause I know that

:selena:Ā 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Moebius
39 minutes ago, The witch said:

Nah. I loved all her new music. What really put me off, is the LACK of visuals:chica:Ā Why is she so f***ing annoying? is that hard to take 2 o 3 days to shoot a F***ing video? Sometimes I want to unstan, but I can't.Ā :neyde:

:selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena:Ā 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Slayer

Yes. It's called the passage of time.Ā :trollga:

Just leave her music alone for a few months and return to it when you're ready. You'll probably never feel the same excitement you used to have, but it'll be fun to revisit.Ā 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Poissonche

Don't worry, it's normal. It's in your brain. Basically, what makes you enjoy the music you already like is your brain giving you little doses of endorphin each time it guesses what's coming next; what note, what chord, etc. However, when you know it too much, we could say it doesn't care anymore, which is why the music sounds boring. Just stop forcing yourself to listen to her music; you'll come back to it naturally. I go through phases whenĀ I listen almost only to her music for weeks, and other phases when I don't listen to a single Gaga song for weeks. It's OK to like other artists.

DeanWinchester

I'd get bored in any body/genre of music if I listen ONLY to that for a certain period of time.

I guess this is also why Gaga tends to change genres/directions on a whim.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Smother Em Eh

A few of Gaga's songs I have lost interest in, but DWUW, MANiCURE, and Applause never get old!Ā 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

C1trus

Don't feel bad about it. But if you want to reignite it, don't play same setĀ of Gaga songs over and over again(e.g, Bad Romance, BTW, Judas) . Give chance to her other songs (JND, Donatella, CTM) and try to stan them. If you feel bored again, set another playlist from her other songs. It's just a matter of intervalĀ :classy:Ā 

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

MonsterPaws

Well Gaga's music isn't the best/only music out thereĀ :shrug:

Nothing wrong with expanding ur music library and stanning other artists.

I only listen to Gaga every once and a while these days (like literally once a month Gaga discography marathons and then I'm done). And if anything it's good you're taking a break, this way you'll rediscover Gaga and find yourself obsessed with her againĀ :worship2:

Archived