Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Some monsters are mad at little girl who danced with Gaga in Brisbane

ck100

Featured Posts

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheKnight

Our fanbase is so ****ing embarrassing 75% of the time.

tumblr_m5obg7hic11qcp76io1_400.gif

no lies in this post

tumblr_m4x1b4fnvH1qfy2kdo1_250.gif

and tbh i STAN for Gaga and I can only do the Bad Romance choreo (barely)

1) You dont have to memorize dance routines to be a fan

2) If you were put on stage in front of thousands and next to Gaga, I doubt you would pull off flaw-free choreo

FameHungry

Oh, so you need to know the choreography of MTN to be a little monster? MTN is a hard dance to do tbh. And she's a little girl. I'd hate to be her and have these crazy people who I don't know threatenning me at that age. :wtf: Poor girl :(

That's so stupid. A) She's a little girl. B) Even if she were a grown ass woman, Gaga chose her. She had nothing to do with it.

Jealousy is really ugly.

Oh your name is jealousy :troll:

Sorry had to make that joke

:hug:

Lady Palutena

That lil girl didnt even know the choreography. Fake ass monster smh

You think you have the right to call anyone a Fake Monster?

I'll tell you (in my opinion) what a Monster really is and what it means to be one.

First off, being a Monster doesn't have to do with having a shrine to GaGa anymore

It's different now.

Being able to accept people's views on her or on life in general.

In the event of an argument it's being able to argue in a fair and calm manner. You can disagree and be respectful, it's not hard.

Promoting the message of Love and Acceptance and Equallity.

By trashing that girl's moves, are you not as bad as those who trash GaGa? Are you not a Fake Monster, yourself?

I may only have "The Fame" as my only merchandise but I can tell you right now that I am just as big of a fan as a person with all her singles and albums and tons of merchandise. Some fans, no matter how hard we want it, just cannot have everything of hers. And I know only bits and pieces of the Marry the Night Choreography but I do know Just Dance and Poker Face :lolgaga:

So before you spout off about people being Fake Monsters, look at yourself. :tea:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

I agree. Some people are sick. But people need to quit posting so much about stuff like this. The only reason it seemed gagas fans are the "nastiest" is because we ourselves shine so much light on it. This kind of stuff happens with people in general. Not just gagas fans.

https://www.youtube.com/@Vytals

I can do:

Poker Face (chorus 1st half)

Paparazzi (I forgot a lot of it though i need to refresh)

Bad Romance (chorus)

Telephone (chorus)

Alejandro (chorus)

Born This Way

Judas

Marry the Night (M-m-marry)

:crossed: I can only do a few. And MTN is the hardest Gaga choreography ever imo (excluding LoveGame). And her mom said she could do the dance but she was too nervous

jeremiah saint

i was so happy to see her up there

some of gagas little monsters need to be scolded by gaga herself

she is unaware of how hateful some of her "fans" are

You think you have the right to call anyone a Fake Monster?

I'll tell you (in my opinion) what a Monster really is and what it means to be one.

First off, being a Monster doesn't have to do with having a shrine to GaGa anymore

It's different now.

Being able to accept people's views on her or on life in general.

In the event of an argument it's being able to argue in a fair and calm manner. You can disagree and be respectful, it's not hard.

Promoting the message of Love and Acceptance and Equallity.

By trashing that girl's moves, are you not as bad as those who trash GaGa? Are you not a Fake Monster, yourself?

I may only have "The Fame" as my only merchandise but I can tell you right now that I am just as big of a fan as a person with all her singles and albums and tons of merchandise. Some fans, no matter how hard we want it, just cannot have everything of hers. And I know only bits and pieces of the Marry the Night Choreography but I do know Just Dance and Poker Face :lolgaga:

So before you spout off about people being Fake Monsters, look at yourself. :tea:

:usrs: Did you read the part where he was joking?

Miker

Shame on you......those that are jealous! :nono:

Mars..........or bust!

Archived