💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Some monsters are mad at little girl who danced with Gaga in Brisbane

ck100

Featured Posts

If you went to the Brisbane show or saw clips of it, you'll know Gaga pulled a young girl on stage to dance with her during "Marry The Night". Some Gaga fans apparently have criticized and even threatened this young girl because of her dancing and/or just because Gaga chose her.

Jesus Christ. Do some fans have to act like this? This makes monsters look bad and it's downright dumb to threaten the life of a little girl. Only a gutless coward would do something like this.

http://www.news.nine...attacked-online

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vanilla

I was there, and tbph, I wasn't even jealous. What sick bastard bullies a LITTLE GIRL because she got the chance to dance with Lady Gaga. Do they honestly think they deserve it after that?

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Some monsters are just... :smh:

I love that little girl, she looks so happy with Gaga on stage :flutter:

That lil girl didnt even know the choreography. Fake ass monster smh

That's so stupid. A) She's a little girl. B) Even if she were a grown ass woman, Gaga chose her. She had nothing to do with it.

Jealousy is really ugly.

GrandchildDavid

If you went to the Brisbane show or saw clips of it, you'll know Gaga pulled a young girl on stage to dance with her during "Marry The Night". Some Gaga fans apparently have criticized and even threatened this young girl because of her dancing and/or just because Gaga chose her.

Jesus Christ. Do some fans have to act like this? This makes monsters look bad and it's downright dumb to threaten the life of a little girl. Only a gutless coward would do something like this.

http://www.news.nine...attacked-online

:eww: I just can't at their jealousy.

Innovative

Dead at the last line of the article

Lady Gaga has dedicated the Born This Way Ball Australian tour to fighting bullying.

The shade

I'm sorry, but I think that you don't have to know ALL THE CHOREOGRAPHIES to be a good Little Monster. :nails:

GrandchildDavid

I can't do MTN's choreography either. :sick: Just because someone doesn't know all of her dance moves doesn't mean that he or she isn't a monster.

i read this somewhere earlier.

its unbelievable that some monsters do this :roll:

This is absolutely disgusting.

Horrible. :eww: Anyone participating in something like that is pure filth, I'm sorry.

Archived