VanishIntoMe 4,018 Posted September 17 Share Posted September 17 (edited) After TWH using Midnight Sun to promote their crimes against humanity the Swedish queen clapped back on TikTok. Being Swedish, I'm so proud of our girl, not only taking the fight against rightwing rasists and capitalists in Sweden but worldwide. Once I was scared that her being outspoken would hurt her career, but it seems the world is ready for that now. Edited September 17 by VanishIntoMe 2 1 7 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,691 Posted September 17 Share Posted September 17 (edited) This made me a Stan ngl as an immigrant myself, this spoke to me so hard I knew I always kinda liked her and her music but mama? Imma be streaming MS and Blue Moon non stop for the foreseeable future we need more people like her being famous like yes girl use your lottery privileges to help those of us in need!!!!! Anyway FÚCK ICE AND FÚCK ISREAL (the government) AND FÚCK MAGA AND ALSO FÚCK EVERY REPUBLICAN AND ALSO FREE PALESTINE Edited September 17 by ALGAYDO 3 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,952 Posted September 17 Share Posted September 17 1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said: This made me a Stan ngl as an immigrant myself, this spoke to me so hard I knew I always kinda liked her and her music but mama? Imma be streaming MS and Blue Moon non stop for the foreseeable future we need more people like her being famous like yes girl use your lottery privileges to help those of us in need!!!!! Anyway FÚCK ICE AND FÚCK ISREAL (the government) AND FÚCK MAGA AND ALSO FÚCK EVERY REPUBLICAN AND ALSO FREE PALESTINE Why are you so hot. Stop 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,970 Posted September 17 Share Posted September 17 Now imagine if all major popstars did this? Would be a slaaaay! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,496 Posted September 17 Share Posted September 17 (edited) I thought it would be another generic popstar post blatantly trying to get the public on their side, but Zara never disappoints, on a human level. It was honest, heartfelt, not rushed or empty. I’m kinda sad her artistry isn’t for me at all, cause I would stan that girl to death. Either way, I’m almost starting to stan just because of who she is. Internet celebrities, take notes! This is how you should be. Edited September 17 by AVeryGagaHolyDick 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.