đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this Gaga dancer underrated?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Edonis

I hope you guys realize that a lot of the decisions made regarding dancers and roles depends upon seniority and the ability to carry out the choreography necessary (picking up Gaga, etc.). Asiel is probably the dance captain or whatever because he's been there since 2009 (Love Game I think) and has had the experience of working with Gaga for an extended period of time. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I hope you guys realize that a lot of the decisions made regarding dancers and roles depends upon seniority and the ability to carry out the choreography necessary (picking up Gaga, etc.). Asiel is probably the dance captain or whatever because he's been there since 2009 (Love Game I think) and has had the experience of working with Gaga for an extended period of time. 

I was just joking. A lot of replies here took it seriously. :rip:

I apologise for that.

Edonis
Just now, Bradley said:

I was just joking. A lot of replies here took it seriously. :rip:

I apologise for that.

No I could tell from the OP you were sis :air: This was geared more towards some of the people in the comments taking this way too seriously :giveup:

Werk

So we're only wanting him to be in the front more because of how good he looks but do we know if he's actually better than the others :madge:

Nicole

He's Australian :) I had a good chat with him when they were in Sydney for artrave, he's a nice guy! 

Archived