💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race is...

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Diamond Heart

She was the one i wanted to win the least tbh, i like her but shes very meh imo. 
Also tbh Peppermint was better in the final lipsync too i think.

Congratz to her though :applause: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Not to mention that the song is super easy to sing along to

"Greedy I'm greedy I'm greedy I'm greedy  I'm greedy  I'm greedy  I'm greedy  I'm greedy for love...for love, love, love, love

Greedy I'm greedy I'm greedy I'm greedy  I'm greedy  I'm greedy  I'm greedy  I'm greedy for love...for love, love, love, love"

lol she knew the chorus, her problem was the first verse ....

Xoxo Adriana

:poot:

I actually thought she was gonna be the first one eliminated tbh. I really wanted either Nina Bonina or Trinity Taylor to win:selena:

slayo
5 hours ago, EnigmaMonSTAR said:

Justice for Shea and Trinity, but between Pep and Sasha I'm glad Sasha won (No Shade to Pep) And I hope next season they'd go back to the original format for the finale this "lip sync for the crown" thing was a mess and honestly one the most boring finales I've watched :madge:

This was the most exciting and fresh finale they've had in years. Come on

Make it stupid!

yASSsss

just finished watching the finale and oh.my.god :giveup: .I was rooting so hard for Sahsa the entire competition and she ****ing won. :giveup: 

She killed her finale looks and her lip sync performances,that's how you bring it on the finale. :applause: 

Shea' killed in the challenges but she didn't have any originality,I always took her as a Beyonce' impersonator :sweat: I'm sure Shea' and Trinity will be invited for All Stars 3,they'll have their moments again :gaycat:.

a bit sad for Trinity because she deserved to be in the top 2 :/

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

Can we talk about Peppermint's basic ugly outfits? What was she thinking :selena:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Drin Lon

Sasha deserved to win the Ball tho like even Ru probably regrets giving it to Shea since everybody said that that dress wasn't rainbow at all. That would have made both Shea and Sasha with 3 wins, but Sasha was never in the btm and that would have given her the edge, so tbh she deserved to win this season fair and square/ :golfclap:

Panchecco

I remember watching her meet the queens and not being impressed/excited about her at all

then I went on YouTube and watched this performance and all of a sudden I was hooked with Sasha

the first episode I gasped when the she walked out with her home town look, she looked so amazing and the concept was so beautiful, I've been #TeamSasha since that very first moment :diane:

anyway I feel that the top queens this year were the strongest top 4 and the most deserving on every season of DragRace, so I would have been happy with any of them taking the crown but I'm so ****ing happy that Sasha won 

she will do great things with the crown, I can already see it

Panchecco
31 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Can we talk about Peppermint's basic ugly outfits? What was she thinking :selena:

I loved the concept but they looked so ****ing bad on her

and what bugs me the most is that those outfits were made by someone for her, it's not like she just wore what she had in the closet but they still looked bad on her ?? :huh:

FlopSlurper

I was so pressed by the winners of season 8 and all stars 2, so I'm glad this time I agree with the winner :poot: . I still think peppermint didn't deserve being in the top 4 let alone winning against Trinity when all she did was change from an ugly dress to an uglier dress and an ugly wig to an uglier wig.

Panchecco

I'm convinced that the battles were staged and rehearsed though:gum:

what I mean is that I'm pretty sure they knew the wheel was going to stop on Trinity and I'm sure she knew she was supposed to pick Peppermint so that she was going to have her "battle against the Lip Sync Assassin" and Shea vs Sasha would have made us all gag over how dramatic that was going to be

I also think they knew which songs they were going to perform...I mean of course they knew, they had to know the words somehow :selena: but I feel it was already established that Trinity and Pep were going to lip sync to Britney's Stronger and Sasha and Shea to Whitney's So Emotional 

but I wonder why Shea opted for that black leather outfit if she knew she was gonna perform to So Emotional :huh: 

well I guess Peppermint outfits (both of them) didn't have anything to do with the song she had to lip sync (Stronger) but at least they were gaggy because of the reveal :shrug:

ItsTommyBitch

Can we all appreciate that Sasha once again had the best looks tonight overall? :giveup: For the first lip sync everyone was wearing a dark blue black heavy outfit like they were gonna kill each other and Sasha wore a beautiful red wig and cute dress and turned it out :applause: Then her mask outfit, JESUS CHRIST.

I didn't hate Peppermint's outfit vs Sasha, the glitter bomb was cute too, but it was very gaudy.

Also FAM, Apparently Peppermint and Sasha are going on a College tour in 2018 to discuss Gender Diversity? Girl, if they come here I will DIE :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Letmelivemylife
6 hours ago, Hybrid Rose said:

queen of spreading online kindness

Awww thanks♥️ My best friend and I still wanna have a  "free hug booth" at DragCon next year. Why not spread the love around haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived