Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Police raids houses due to online hate speech


Melech

Featured Posts

Goosey

But let's be honest, the article doesn't give any specific examples of the posts these folks made.

If these people were trying to incite others to violence or making threats of violence, then, nothing to see here.

If it's like the UK where people have been arrested and fined for merely offending others online, then... :duck:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
18 hours ago, Simon said:

Comparing pedophilia to racism :rip: 

pedophilia is a mental disease which can be treated (very well in Germany apparently btw). 

 

racism is pure ignorance, which also can be treated by education. So I think there can be a racistless society. 

I didn't mean to compare them like they're the same thing lol:toofunny:
I'm just saying that as of now even if you arrest people for saying racist things, racist people will still exist. They'll just stifle it (to a certain extent)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...