series

Pretty Little Liars

monsterdevotion

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:woot: 50 MINUTES TIL SHOWTIME!!! :woot:

Has anyone been watching the marathon all day today? I've seen all the episode obviously but I still watch..

half psychotic

Tonight's episode was really good. The preview for next week says 3 more episodes until A is revealed!

monsterdevotion

Everything is going like in the books well sort of

Mona starts getting texts from A and she might end up being A

Everything is going like in the books well sort of

Mona starts getting texts from A and she might end up being A

No way will it be Mona.. :nono:

But I still think they are fooling us with saying we will find out who A is at the end of this season.. We wont know the whole truth of A til the very last episode of the series..

monsterdevotion

No way will it be Mona.. :nono:

But I still think they are fooling us with saying we will find out who A is at the end of this season.. We wont know the whole truth of A til the very last episode of the series..

Have you read the books?

It wouldn't surprise me if it's Mona like in the books. She could've realized they were catching up to her so she attempted to cast suspicion away

It wouldn't surprise me if it's Mona like in the books. She could've realized they were catching up to her so she attempted to cast suspicion away

But who is sending Mona the texts? A sent one to Mona while she was with Hannah.

monsterdevotion

But who is sending Mona the texts? A sent one to Mona while she was with Hannah.

lol like she couldn't set up that some way and no it is not irrelevant because if you had read the books then you would realize the same events are happening

From an interview with Lucy Hale

Ryan couldn't get any juicy "PLL" secrets out of Lucy, except for the fact that things are going to unfold a little differently on the TV show than they did in the books. "In the books, it's Hannah's best friend, but we're doing it completely different on the show," she said. "

Its been known for a while it has nothing to do with the books. :roll:

Forgot to mention, what was it last week.. Arias neon outfit.. :worship: OMG, fabulous..

11ec750fd1dd8575850a83618a00b0cc.jpg

:worship2: Those shoes.. :worship2:

They are by Jeffery Campbell and are available at Nordstorms for $165.. :worship:

..Jus saying.

FABULOUS.

Archived