n0ne

Most interesting aspect(s)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What has clicked most for you?

• The music
    • Katy's antics/persona
    • The performances
    • Witness World Wide
    • The visuals (album/single artwork, music videos, etc)
    • The backlash
    • The underperformance
    • The gifs/memes

Featured Posts

n0ne

Witness has been Katy's most polarizing era yet, but it's been her most interesting era as well. It truly is her ARTPOP era. Though ARTPOP wasn't necessarily Gaga's most interesting era.

Beside the point; GGD has really been really intrigued by her this era. Whether it be for the bops or taunting the Katy Kats. But I want to know what we feel is the most interesting/entertaining aspect(s) of the era so far?

Personally I've been here for everything (the performances though not great still provided a good amount of amusement) even the backlash and underperformance but after listening to the full album and experiencing WWW; I've changed my mind on these 2 aspects. I never thought I would buy a Katy Perry album, but Witness has my mind changed. I'm living for Katy now, maybe enough to call myself a fan.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

The GIFs tbh.

giphy.gif

True let me add that lol

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Irrelevant

her persona is definitely the best. She was a bit ehh at the CTTR - BA era but after watching WWW for an hour straight my entire view of her changed :wub:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

LordEnigma

Maybe she will become a better artist because of the underperformance and see that the GP doesn't just buy anything she puts out.

Im excited for her next era because might just be 100% "**** it" and release some good music.

But other than that... I hate almost everything about this era except the title track.

He8MyHeart

She's really won me over with Witness Worldwide. I wasn't a fan at all really but I'm really loving this.

rumours
47 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Maybe she will become a better artist because of the underperformance and see that the GP doesn't just buy anything she puts out.

Im excited for her next era because might just be 100% "**** it" and release some good music.

But other than that... I hate almost everything about this era except the title track.

aretha-taylor-1.gif

57 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Wrong! 

receipts: ARTPOP

That's Gossip

LordEnigma
3 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

Wrong! 

receipts: ARTPOP

Well, Gaga became a much better singer after ARTPOP :trollga:

I like Joanne better than ARTPOP :classy:

2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Well, Gaga became a much better singer after ARTPOP :trollga:

I like Joanne better than ARTPOP :classy:

giphy.gif

That's Gossip

Fernster7

Can't say the music because there's only one song that truly made me feel slayed and that was the title track.

I must say though that WWW is a great idea and even though Katy is not the most interesting person and she sounds fake 90% of the time there's something intriguing in watching a celebrity's life. I mean, I feel pretty stupid wasting my time watching that livestream but I still want to do it, idk.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived