Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Katy: "I'm excited for Gaga's ASIB"


Antonio

Featured Posts

  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
20 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

I JUST WATCHED THAT :giveup: WHY HAVENT THEY COLLABORATED YET THEY CLEARLY BOTH LIKE EACH OTHR

I mean just because you are friends with someone doesn't mean you should/need to collab :awkney:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae
59 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I mean just because you are friends with someone doesn't mean you should/need to collab 

I know that :awkney: I'm just saying it would be nice if they got together sometime. The rivalry between the fanbases would hopefully stop too. 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

jackoajl

Wait, what is this? It's a reality show? Is a series? What is this? sorry i'm such a flop pop fan :(

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service
Link to post
Share on other sites

LordEnigma
9 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

I know that :awkney: I'm just saying it would be nice if they got together sometime. The rivalry between the fanbases would hopefully stop too. 

They have though. The iconic Madonna/Katy/Gaga pic. Yet here we are

Link to post
Share on other sites

SHOOKGA

This makes me wonder...

Does katy have a secret account on this cult site?

If yes we need to talk about a collab RIGHT NOW

Not very born this way of you 😫
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae
3 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

They have though. The iconic Madonna/Katy/Gaga pic. Yet here we are

I'm not talking about a picture sis. I'm talking about a collaboration! 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...