Robagaga 9,345 Posted June 8, 2017 Share Posted June 8, 2017 THIS IS HUGE IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE. They had a majority before the election. if they lose the majority now she will need to form a coalition governement! This is great news, the tories will have lost seats when they were hoping to gain a strong majority! http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/08/europe/uk-election-2017-results-theresa-may/index.html Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Americano 31,061 Posted June 8, 2017 Share Posted June 8, 2017 I would love it. She basically rolls over for Donald. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Americano 31,061 Posted June 8, 2017 Share Posted June 8, 2017 (I'm an American and I need you Europeans to have normal leaders to fight back against my insane president!) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Born To Slay 10,996 Posted June 8, 2017 Share Posted June 8, 2017 1 minute ago, Americano said: (I'm an American and I need you Europeans to have normal leaders to fight back against my insane president!) Pretty much me rn. I don't wanna see my fellow U.K. monsters have the same issues we have here in the us. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quasi 11,048 Posted June 8, 2017 Share Posted June 8, 2017 "Hung Parliament" Can't say that I didn't expect something completely different. I'm disappointed. I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
littlepotter 76,634 Posted June 8, 2017 Share Posted June 8, 2017 3 minutes ago, Quasi said: "Hung Parliament" Can't say that I didn't expect something completely different. I'm disappointed. NNNNNNNNN chaeri pls Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Robagaga 9,345 Posted June 8, 2017 Author Share Posted June 8, 2017 2 minutes ago, Quasi said: "Hung Parliament" Can't say that I didn't expect something completely different. I'm disappointed. THIS IS HUGE. Theresa launched this snap election in a bid to get a majority and gain seats. If it turns out she actually lost seats it would be the biggest mistake she has ever made. Also, if she has a sufficient parliamentary deficit this would force her to negotiate with the other parties, weakening the tory governement and giving more power in parliament to other parties! No one was predicting a Labour win, that was basically impossible, this is the best we could get! Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
prince 4,688 Posted June 8, 2017 Share Posted June 8, 2017 I just can't believe she thought she had this in the bag and then they predict this Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Harry 26,836 Posted June 8, 2017 Share Posted June 8, 2017 This is going to be ABSOLUTELY fantastic if it comes through. So anxious for a disappointment, though. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quasi 11,048 Posted June 8, 2017 Share Posted June 8, 2017 1 hour ago, Robagaga said: THIS IS HUGE. Theresa launched this snap election in a bid to get a majority and gain seats. If it turns out she actually lost seats it would be the biggest mistake she has ever made. Also, if she has a sufficient parliamentary deficit this would force her to negotiate with the other parties, weakening the tory governement and giving more power in parliament to other parties! No one was predicting a Labour win, that was basically impossible, this is the best we could get! I'm sure it's very important, I just have no idea what it means. I was joking that the title was HUNG parliament. I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Senate 359 Posted June 8, 2017 Share Posted June 8, 2017 1 hour ago, Quasi said: "Hung Parliament" Can't say that I didn't expect something completely different. I'm disappointed. I bet daddy Corbyn is hung like a horse though Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Liza 618 Posted June 8, 2017 Share Posted June 8, 2017 1 minute ago, The Senate said: I bet daddy Corbyn is hung like a horse though Why you gotta talk like that and put that image in my head Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Senate 359 Posted June 8, 2017 Share Posted June 8, 2017 Just now, Liza said: Why you gotta talk like that and put that image in my head Because it's a lovely image to have, don't you agree? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KleinMonster 73 Posted June 8, 2017 Share Posted June 8, 2017 So what does hung mean in this case? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Liza 618 Posted June 8, 2017 Share Posted June 8, 2017 50 minutes ago, The Senate said: Because it's a lovely image to have, don't you agree? Am actual gonna flip out, look what just popped up on my Facebook feed. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.