MelbHawker 6,583 Posted June 7, 2017 Share Posted June 7, 2017 The White House is in absolute disrepair, don't be embarrassed Eric darling, living in squaller absolutely becomes you. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
littlepotter 76,637 Posted June 7, 2017 Share Posted June 7, 2017 32 minutes ago, Whispering said: Decades from now, finding a red MAGA hat in your dead relative's stuff will be like finding a KKK hood. God I hope this is true chaeri pls Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
jeabus1 78 Posted June 7, 2017 Share Posted June 7, 2017 Ha "basket of deplorables " moment. Werk henny! (Seriously though, why in the world would he say this ) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sipthistea 21,099 Posted June 7, 2017 Share Posted June 7, 2017 Yet he looks like a horrid troll Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bette Davis 12,742 Posted June 7, 2017 Share Posted June 7, 2017 He's always reminded me of one of these Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
manicholic 3,694 Posted June 7, 2017 Author Share Posted June 7, 2017 1 hour ago, jeabus1 said: Werk henny! (Seriously though, why in the world would he say this ) Maybe this will help you out: There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
jeabus1 78 Posted June 7, 2017 Share Posted June 7, 2017 1 hour ago, manicholic said: Maybe this will help you out: Wow this devolved into "Trump is literally Hitler" rather quickly. Look I can compare apples to oranges then draw irrational conclusions too! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Erotica 34,931 Posted June 7, 2017 Share Posted June 7, 2017 Oh well, as long as I'm not like the tragic Trumps I'm happy Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LaLuna 12,732 Posted June 7, 2017 Share Posted June 7, 2017 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
En_Sabah_Nur 9,366 Posted June 7, 2017 Share Posted June 7, 2017 9 minutes ago, jeabus1 said: Wow this devolved into "Trump is literally Hitler" rather quickly. Look I can compare apples to oranges then draw irrational conclusions too! And I can continue it.... Egypt. W Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
manicholic 3,694 Posted June 7, 2017 Author Share Posted June 7, 2017 3 minutes ago, jeabus1 said: Wow this devolved into "Trump is literally Hitler" rather quickly. Look I can compare apples to oranges then draw irrational conclusions too! Oh no.... ! I'm so sorry... did the Clintons murder your parents or other family members? Your obsession with her is remarkable even for a KKK False-Equivalency Defense Meme Kit collector There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hi Its Nicole 5,428 Posted June 7, 2017 Share Posted June 7, 2017 I'm not a human......I'm a Little Monster Hello Gaga Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JusKeepBreathin 19,311 Posted June 7, 2017 Share Posted June 7, 2017 Dehumanizing the opposition is exactly the same as some people did to Hilary during the election. It's always disgusting. "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JusKeepBreathin 19,311 Posted June 7, 2017 Share Posted June 7, 2017 On 6/7/2017 at 1:56 PM, jeabus1 said: Ha "basket of deplorables " moment. Werk henny! (Seriously though, why in the world would he say this ) It's wrong either way dude. Let's pretend Republicans weren't insulted when she said half of them were deplorable. Also this... "Last night I was 'grossly generalistic,' and that's never a good idea. I regret saying 'half' -- that was wrong," Clinton said When will Eric show remorse or regret for his comment? "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ezrajones 587 Posted June 7, 2017 Share Posted June 7, 2017 He's on to something! Gaga Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.