Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Eric Trump: Democrats are "not even people"


manicholic

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

The White House is in absolute disrepair, don't be embarrassed Eric darling, living in squaller absolutely becomes you. 

:classy:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
32 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Decades from now, finding a red MAGA hat in your dead relative's stuff will be like finding a KKK hood. 

God I hope this is true :smh:

chaeri pls
Link to post
Share on other sites

jeabus1

Ha "basket of deplorables " moment. Werk henny! (Seriously though, why in the world would he say this :toofunny:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bette Davis

He's always reminded me of one of these :poot:

Ursula's+sea+creatures.jpg

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.
Link to post
Share on other sites

manicholic
1 hour ago, jeabus1 said:

Werk henny! (Seriously though, why in the world would he say this :toofunny:)

Maybe this will help you out:

 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.
Link to post
Share on other sites

jeabus1
1 hour ago, manicholic said:

Maybe this will help you out:

 

Wow this devolved into "Trump is literally Hitler" rather quickly. Look I can compare apples to oranges then draw irrational conclusions too!hitlarymeme.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Erotica

Oh well, as long as I'm not like the tragic Trumps I'm happy :reductive: 

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Link to post
Share on other sites

En_Sabah_Nur
9 minutes ago, jeabus1 said:

Wow this devolved into "Trump is literally Hitler" rather quickly. Look I can compare apples to oranges then draw irrational conclusions too!hitlarymeme.jpg

And I can continue it....  :poot:

12348065_10203929581478527_4816855912658

 

 

Egypt. W
Link to post
Share on other sites

manicholic
3 minutes ago, jeabus1 said:

Wow this devolved into "Trump is literally Hitler" rather quickly. Look I can compare apples to oranges then draw irrational conclusions too!hitlarymeme.jpg

Oh no.... !

I'm so sorry... did the Clintons murder your parents or other family members?

Your obsession with her is remarkable even for a KKK False-Equivalency Defense Meme Kit collector 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Its Nicole

I'm not a human......I'm a Little Monster:poot:

Hello Gaga
Link to post
Share on other sites

JusKeepBreathin

Dehumanizing the opposition is exactly the same as some people did to Hilary during the election. It's always disgusting.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

JusKeepBreathin
On 6/7/2017 at 1:56 PM, jeabus1 said:

Ha "basket of deplorables " moment. Werk henny! (Seriously though, why in the world would he say this :toofunny:)

It's wrong either way dude. Let's pretend Republicans weren't insulted when she said half of them were deplorable.

Also this...

"Last night I was 'grossly generalistic,' and that's never a good idea. I regret saying 'half' -- that was wrong," Clinton said 

When will Eric show remorse or regret for his comment?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...