Morphine Prince 110,031 Posted June 6, 2017 Share Posted June 6, 2017 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dit 46,738 Posted June 6, 2017 Share Posted June 6, 2017 Rest in peace to all the victims Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
littlepotter 76,634 Posted June 6, 2017 Share Posted June 6, 2017 It feels horrible how everytime I open one of these threads (which has now become literally every day) I try to find something to say other than Rest in Peace, but the reality is that this is all I can do. God it hurts. All these broken families. chaeri pls Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Taide 5,789 Posted June 6, 2017 Share Posted June 6, 2017 So sad. Terrorism has no religion. World is so cruel these days.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hecturr 1,937 Posted June 6, 2017 Share Posted June 6, 2017 I wonder how bad this is gonna get before it gets better Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Qualle1 1,385 Posted June 6, 2017 Share Posted June 6, 2017 Very sad... MAKE LOVE NOT WAR Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.