Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are there any songs that you're afraid to listen to in public

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

2020Covid19IsOurs

But the only condition is that you have to actually like the song and listen to it frequently when not under the public gaze :pray:

PersonallyI, I try not to play Bad Romance too loud lol. The opening ohoooohooo attracts too much attention , I always skip it to 2 minute mark where things are a bit 'normalized' :poot: 

But no song make me rush to the skip button like 'Mo Bounce' does lmao :sharon:

I might appear cool and masculine watching all that female butt in its mucic video but not the song with a million mobownzes :ladyhaha: 

Also I try to sprinkle some weeknd/Chainsmokers songs in a playlist full of gay Gaga songs when I'm traveling in a metro to not give away my sexual orientation to everyone around:awkney:

Edit: not necessarily in a Subway, that was just an example, could be when you're driving your car or are playing your playlist with your friends or are listening to your songs when your family barge in. :interestinga:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

15jocart

Why are you playing music aloud in the subway (or so loud in earphones that people can hear you, that's unhealthy)

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Bradley

Bad Romance definitely.

It's so iconic that everyone recognises it.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAOWWWWWWWOAHHHHHHH CAUGHT IN A BAD ROMANCE'

'RAH RAH AH AH AH, ROMAH ROMAH MAH MAH'

Also Judas, Aura easily give away that they're Gaga songs.

2020Covid19IsOurs
5 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

Why are you playing music aloud in the subway (or so loud in earphones that people can hear you, that's unhealthy)

Not necessarily in a Subway. It could be when you have friends over or with your family around :duck:

2 minutes ago, Gagz said:

Why don't you wear headphones? :oprah:

Album art gives away hints i suppose. People tend to always look what others are playing lol :sis:

2020Covid19IsOurs
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Bad Romance definitely.

It's so iconic that everyone recognises it.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAOWWWWWWWOAHHHHHHH CAUGHT IN A BAD ROMANCE'

'RAH RAH AH AH AH, ROMAH ROMAH MAH MAH'

Also Judas, Aura easily give away that they're Gaga songs.

Thanks for not mentioning I need headphone :poot: I think I didn't frame the question in the best way in the op lol :laughga:

Bradley

I'm definitely more comfortable playing tracks from Joanne than Born This Way or The Fame Monster. Joanne is quite public-friendly.

Bradley
Just now, DWUWpartII said:

Thanks for not mentioning I need headphone :poot: I think I didn't frame the question in the best way in the op lol :laughga:

I used earphones but Bad Romance is so loud that I think even people nearby can hear them. :rip:

Poissonche

So Happy I Could Die, Sexxx Dreams and Dancin' In Circles...

Spoiler

💦💦💦

Trepadation

Rhythm of the night, when ever that song plays I HAVE to dance to it so avoid listening to it at all cost 

2020Covid19IsOurs
4 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

Erotica by Madonna :awkney: 

Omg I remember when me and my cousin were browsing the internet while this song was playing. His mom came in and he was giving hints with his eyes and I couldn't understand. I was so embarrassed afterwards :laughga:

GGDisbetter
2 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

:laughga:

My friends were playing that loudly at school and we were singing along :air: 

Archived