New Lady Gaga Merchandise

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not The Real Gaga
57 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

wait. my tentacle hoodie was also just 70 $ and not more okay with shipping it wa smore expensive but the normal price was 70$ why do some people have to pay more???

It was first labeled as "EXCLUSIVE" merchandise and they sold it for 90$. Now, they changed it and the price is 70$, although the hoodie is just the same, just less expensive now

beboskoukla
4 minutes ago, Unites said:

It was first labeled as "EXCLUSIVE" merchandise and they sold it for 90$. Now, they changed it and the price is 70$, although the hoodie is just the same, just less expensive now

i know and i orderd it when it was "exclusive" when it first came out but i just payed 70$ :blink:

xoxo, Katarina

Luxe Ford

CFDA wants their Style Icon reward BACK!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Glitter Stick
37 minutes ago, Unites said:

It has been $70 all the time wyd

beboskoukla
35 minutes ago, Glitter Stick said:

It has been $70 all the time wyd

exactly

xoxo, Katarina

ToxicHot

Gaga, sweetie, I love you with ALL my heart, but this merchandise is just too pricey and looks really low quality. I feel like I could just buy a plain sweater at Wal-Mart and iron on my own designs for a way cheaper price. I think I'll pass on this one... :( 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

doppelganger
17 hours ago, Misaki said:

Gagaopt-new-special-ARTPOP-printed-lady-

I wouldn't mind paying $70 for this^. Since it looks like you're paying for the product, and not the brand. Plus you can find and more make mostly all of her merch for less than a fraction of the site's price.

That is horrendous though... 

drinkmytears
3 hours ago, Unites said:

You're counting the shipping.

Ayoherewego
8 hours ago, Pamelaisley said:

When I went to Urban I guess there was a sale or something because I got the sweatshirt/hoodie for only $40 and I was really surprised because I thought I would be paying at least $60 (I got something else which was originally $9 but the cashier said it was $2) so go me I guess.  :cool:

Oh you should have picked me up one to im a medium :gaycat:

lad-gaga

The thing I love most about them tops is they don't have gagas name on just epic pictures and they may look cheap but a roll up of the sleeves will make them look better when worn I think 

MelbHawker

It's not the prices that are the issue.. it's the garments. To call them basic would be paying ha a compliment. 

Archived