opinion

Tyra Sanchez (RPDR S2) posts "diss track" + messy drama with Morgan

Panchecco

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

Yeah kinda

Why do you think your joke is off limits? Drag is about going there 

Okayyyyyyyyyyyy then, if that's the road you wanna go down, then so be it.  :madge:

Egypt. W

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic
23 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Okayyyyyyyyyyyy then, if that's the road you wanna go down, then so be it.  :madge:

Like gurl, I have so many questions, and so many things to say, but I'd just be called a SJW/sensitive. So why even bother.

tumblr_oqbehsLTKW1u6n38po1_250.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

wtfgaga

As a RuPaul's Drag Race fan, i think Tyra have had it officially! To be honest, people shouldn't be mad at her directly,  because it was Ru who made the decision to crown her as the winner of season 2. It's not her fault she has more charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent than Raven.

Also here me out, right now Alaska who won All Stars 2 nevertheless is in the same situation as Tyra. Why? because, many of Katya's fans are still not over the fact that she lost All Stars 2. Many are still mad and bitter about Alaska winning and that they're saying it was rigga morris. And if people will continue this behavior towards Alaska, She might snap in the future like Tyra.

But, i don't think Alaska will ever do that, coz i feel like she is a very nice person. 

Mythos
6 hours ago, wtfgaga said:

As a RuPaul's Drag Race fan, i think Tyra have had it officially! To be honest, people shouldn't be mad at her directly,  because it was Ru who made the decision to crown her as the winner of season 2. It's not her fault she has more charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent than Raven.

Also here me out, right now Alaska who won All Stars 2 nevertheless is in the same situation as Tyra. Why? because, many of Katya's fans are still not over the fact that she lost All Stars 2. Many are still mad and bitter about Alaska winning and that they're saying it was rigga morris. And if people will continue this behavior towards Alaska, She might snap in the future like Tyra.

But, i don't think Alaska will ever do that, coz i feel like she is a very nice person. 

Like it wasn't xD

Before All Stars 2 started, i just wanted Alaska to win, but she was not that fun to watch to be honest. She did so much damage to her brand, but that's her own fault. It's also her fault why Roxxxy bored the audience till the end, because she couldn't send her home, cause Roxxxy lend her a shirt and they are besties...

Most fun to watch were Katya, Tatianna and Alyssa. Only ones i would pay for to see live :nails:

Panchecco

⚠️ MESSY DRAMA ALERT ⚠️

Morgan canceled Tyra's performance at Micky's because it was her birthday and she didn't want Tyra there because she didn't like her post/diss track on Facebook because she basically threw shade at Raven for not winning not once but twice. 

Tyra then posted this:

with a link to another "soundcloud track" which is basically a recorded call between Tyra and the manager at Micky's. The whole "R.I.P." thing was supposed to represent the "death" of Morgan and Tyra's relationship but a lot of people only saw the picture and immediately thought Morgan had really died. 

Morgan then made a video assuring that she was indeed alive and that Tyra is basically poison

This is a summary of the whole thing with both Tyra's recorded call and Morgan's video 

Archived