music news

Swish Swish Is Now The 3rd Single & Replaces Bon Appetit

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

I honestly thought this was the case from the beginning. I didn't realise Swish Swish was intended as a promotional single, I thought they rush released it as the third single because BA blew. 

TimisaMonster

At least stand by your flops Katy...don't just trash your NEW songs if they don't instantly go #1...really?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Anderson123

Not one of Katy's most annoying songs. Sorry but that Swish Swish Bish chorus is SO dumb. I'm pretty sure they're going to use memes or that dancing boy just to make it viral or something. Chained To The Rhythm was tolerable but Swish Swish sounds like a Harlem Shake type of song being sent to radio stations. They really are desperate and are not afraid to show it.

Hernan

LOOOOOVE Swish Swish, can't wait for the video 

409-149551528583-swish-swish.gif

🌙 - DESTROY WHAT DESTROYS YOU - 🌙

Psychedelic
47 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

At least stand by your flops Katy...don't just trash your NEW songs if they don't instantly go #1...really?

Gaga should have stood by Venus and A YO too, but DWUW and MR went to number 1 on iTunes and she scratched them. Why the hypocresy?

Worse yet, this has been confirmed false and Swish Swish is 3rd single, Katy has stood by her flop Bon Appetit, which by the way got a video!

We have to admit Katy's team is still waaaaay ahead of Gaga's, even when they flop!

Werk

BA is obviously her worst charting single in her discography as of now btw.

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

Gaga should have stood by Venus and A YO too, but DWUW and MR went to number 1 on iTunes and she scratched them. Why the hypocresy?

Worse yet, this has been confrimed to be false ans Swish Swish is 3rd single, and she has stood by her flop Bon Appetit, which by the way got a video!

We have to admit Katy's team is still waaaaay ahead of Gaga's, even when they flop!

I also think Katy enforces changes when she sees a song not doing well...whereas Gaga simply doesn't care it seems and let's poor singles give a whole album and era a bad vibe

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GypsyBabe
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I also think Katy enforces changes when she sees a song not doing well...whereas Gaga simply doesn't care it seems and let's poor singles give a whole album and era a bad vibe

That's because Gaga believes in her music and her singles. She stands behind her work (for the most part) :reductive:

⚯͛

Psychedelic
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

I dont care if a sog flops as long as it is well promoted and gets a proper video. I could serve many examples but first that comes to my mind is from fave Gwen, during The Sweet Escae era, her only real hit single was the titlte track, Wind It Up did just well, but she released 3 more singles which completely flopped, yet they were promoted and got excellent videos. That totally gives you the vibe of a solid era. 

Gagz should take notes...

dit

Both are streaming hits. She will probably end up with 1 billion streams for this album.

BabyTellMeYes

At least Katy is trying to make something happen :golfclap: unlike some other artists...

dit
21 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

Worse yet, this has been confirmed false and Swish Swish is 3rd single, Katy has stood by her flop Bon Appetit, which by the way got a video!

This is very true. Katy's team is still top notch and still know how to handle even a under performing era. At the end this era will not seem like such a complete disaster because her fans will at least get 4 MVs, 4 singles+ etc for this album. Something we havn't had with Gaga since Born This Way...which when you think of it is absolutely ridiculous. Gaga should of and should STILL release a single or mv from the Joanne era...

we got 3 singles from the ARTPOP era and 2 mvs and then we got 2 singles and 3 mvs from the Joanne era....It's like almost impossible for Gaga's team to get it right when it comes to pop album cycles....ugh

Anderson123

I'm still surprised to see comments like "Gaga should take notes", "She's moving on from flop singles". Gaga has never been the typical popstar that follows the "Single, promo, single promo, single, promo" formula and has always done things a little different, especially these last couple of years with the Oscars and side projects. I'm sorry but some of you guys sound like you're only here for the charts and are part of Interscope or work there and are part of her marketing team. I'm pretty sure Gaga is doing more than fine right now and doesn't really care or want to take notes from popstars, she's been on top of it.

Archived