💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RESULTS | Marina And The Diamonds Megarate

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

monsterdino

GOOOOOOOODBYEEEEEE WHY IS THIS ON HERE LMFAOOOOOO SCREAMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG ahsdnbashdjabshdjash THIS WAS THE WORST UNRELEASED TRACK AND IT MADE TOP 5 AND 4 IS THE LOWEST AND BY ME

IM DONEEEE

GGD DONE ****ED UP MEGARATES THERE I SAID IT BOTTOM LINE CUT AND DRY!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shame
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

8mGxU4D.png

SCORE: 8.98 | LOWEST: 4 @monsterdino | HIGHEST: 11 VARIOUS | UNRELEASED: #1

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@Red incredible amazing show-stopping totally unique completely not ever been done before eat it vomit on it **** on it give birth to it put it in a blender, it's all of those things, but honestly, it's a ****ing good song

@SinnersVenus Marina going EDM is quite strange, but she pulls it off. The instrumental and the lyrics are both dark, and mark the end of an era. This song is worthy of all the praise it gets.

@MrBlue A bop ! It’s genius ! I love it so much ! I love everything about it !

It's my fav off the unreleased but I'm surprised it charted higher than my good sis Bloo :interestinga:

angels forever, forever angels

Red

All right

I'm cool with that 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

GOOOOOOOODBYEEEEEE WHY IS THIS ON HERE LMFAOOOOOO SCREAMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG ahsdnbashdjabshdjash THIS WAS THE WORST UNRELEASED TRACK AND IT MADE TOP 5 AND 4 IS THE LOWEST AND BY ME

IM DONEEEE

GGD DONE ****ED UP MEGARATES THERE I SAID IT BOTTOM LINE CUT AND DRY!

Best meltdown goes tooo

monsterdino
Just now, TeenIdle said:

Best meltdown goes tooo

I DIDNT KNOW THIS BITCH WAS STILL HERE I WAS HONESTLY SHOOKETH AND DISTRAUGHT

So we still have Radioactive, Savages, Oh No! and Froot

Hoping for Froot and Radioactive but we'll see what'll happen, Marina songs are much less predictable than Gaga songs in rates, for example.

monsterdino
Just now, SinnersVenus said:

So we still have Radioactive, Savages, Oh No! and Froot

Hoping for Froot and Radioactive but we'll see what'll happen, Marina songs are much less predictable than Gaga songs in rates, for example.

Radioactive GO HOMEEEEEE

shame

Hope Savages pulls through, the rest can choke. 

angels forever, forever angels

TeenIdle

BLVwnYR.png

SCORE: 8.99 | LOWEST: 6 @KingOfTheClouds @Hellspont | HIGHEST: 11 @Red @imnotyourbabe10 @shmal96 | EH: #1

COMMENTS

Spoiler

@Antonio The verses are clearly the best part of this song, the chorus is great as well but can get really repetitive. Radioactive also has a really cute video yes we love her!

@ChavaWM I use to not wanna listen to this because the production was too much like We Found Love and I hate that song, oh what a mistake that was. This track is amazing

@Red My favorite Marina song together with FROOT   :firega:

@SinnersVenus Why didn’t she release THIS as the lead single? Anyway, beat bangs, her voice is amazing, completely unique, talented, brilliant, etc. You heard all this before. 

@MrBlue I didn’t like it for a long time, but now I really enjoy it !

Archived