Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dumb Gaga Lyrics?

JiU

Featured Posts

moonpig8400

I love most of her "silly cringe" lines as they seem self-aware and usually make sense !

Someone mentioned: "And if you say you're ok, I'm gunna heal you anyway" -- but to me it sounds witchy like she is a sorceress, and she's so casual about doing something as powerful as healing, because her amazing metaphysical healing powers are that strong. Is pure and sexy feeling to me lol. Almost like some teen show where one of the teen witches is gunna use her heal powers. 

"Love it when you call me legs, in the morning by me eggs" -- her boyfriend saying he likes her legs (we know gaga has great legs) and to buy your lover eggs in the morning how traditional and nice its unheard of ! So the line feels both original and traditional/bygone to me 

For me personally some of the lines in Bloody Mary feel clumsy, and she throws in some French where she ran out of words at the end of the lines lol. 

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eddie
On 21/5/2017 at 2:15 AM, Ophelia said:

then you are not ghey yet :neyde:

I know...I fail the gay test so I get a fake gay ID, please don't hate me gays:cryga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Eddie
21 hours ago, moonpig8400 said:

"Love it when you call me legs, in the morning by me eggs" -- her boyfriend saying he likes her legs (we know gaga has great legs) and to buy your lover eggs in the morning how traditional and nice its unheard of ! So the line feels both original and traditional/bygone to me 

For me personally some of the lines in Bloody Mary feel clumsy, and she throws in some French where she ran out of words at the end of the lines lol. 

You cringe with Bloody mary??? DAFUQ!!! THE WHOLE BOYS BOYS BOYS SONG IS CRINGE INDUCING. I HAD TO DELETE IT FROM THE ALBUM AND MY MEMORY!!!:gum: But whatever it's your taste:sure:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Neroneau
On 2017-5-18 at 0:53 AM, kevindjibouti said:

The worst about it is that it doesn't even mean anything. I mean... the "juste un petit peu de la musique" mistake was cute, but these lyrics are ridiculous. They took random french words.

doesn't Gaga speak french though? I remember her saying she had basic knowledge of it because she learnt it at school :huh:

Neroneau

you guys don't get the point of some ARTPOP and TF lyrics smh

it's just her sense of humour

The Z
13 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

doesn't Gaga speak french though? I remember her saying she had basic knowledge of it because she learnt it at school :huh:

She only knows how to say basic things, but that's not enough lmao :ladyhaha:

PatrickMonster

This thread should be renamed dumb monsters dont understand her songs. So much negativity it makes me throw up

moonpig8400
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

You cringe with Bloody mary??? DAFUQ!!! THE WHOLE BOYS BOYS BOYS SONG IS CRINGE INDUCING. I HAD TO DELETE IT FROM THE ALBUM AND MY MEMORY!!!:gum: But whatever it's your taste:sure:

Ahaha well I really like Bloody Mary, and love MOST OF the lyrics, but the lines "I'll wait on mountain tops in Paris cold
J'veux pas mourir toute seule" feel so clumsily implemented to me 

Also the Dum dum da da da
Dum dum da da da da da da
Dum dum da da da
Dum dum da da da da da da bit kind of cheapens the song for me . 

The rest is fab tho I love the religion sex and darkness juxtaposition

And OMG I love Boys Boys Boys it's semi ironic self aware and non-ironically fun all at the same time 

A classic !

Jake D

Not sure if someone mentioned it but all of Hair. Those lyrics are just yikes. 

Also can't stand, "Even prophets forgave his goofy way."

Applause has some pretty clumsy lyrics too but it's a bob so I can overlook those.

derpmonster

"If I wanna make it country, baby, it's okay

Cause I was born, I was born, I was born on this way."

I like the passion and intention behind this part but the cringe just... :madge:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 7:46 AM, GypsyBabe said:

It's just super cheesy to me. 

I also feel like it doesn't even make sense in the context of the verse. (Maybe I'm missing something?) 

The retweet symbol looks like a 69. She explained this on Twitter.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ssslyboy
On 5/17/2017 at 10:19 AM, MelbHawker said:

'In the morning by me eggz'

:flop:

That lyric is brilliant.  Delete it. :classy:

ssslyboy
On 5/17/2017 at 10:30 AM, Bloody Grammys said:

"It wasn't love, it was a perfect illusion"

How do you measure the perfection of an illusion? Are ther better and worse illusions? Is there an illusionometer? :lana:

I think that's the whole point of the lyric tho ... ?

ssslyboy

"Love Game" is my favorite Gaga song, but the "Dans le love game" lyric is always annoying to sing.  She's combining French and English.  It's weird. :usrs:

Archived