šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga Ever Win The EGOT Title?

Yuuri

Featured Posts

pedrohemg

Well, not by acting. She can win an Emmy and an Oscar with her music. She can co-write a play or write a song for a play and win a Tony. But she won't win an EGOT because she's a singer and actress.

Prada
22 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

If she did ever win that, we would be pulling out that receipt non-stop

BmGE9bM.gif

That would be amazing.Not only Grammy, but writing EGOT winning queen-superstar to everywhere :)

Note; is that me blowing a kiss or look alike of me?

PunkTheFunk
22 minutes ago, Misaki said:

She's starring in a movie with it's unique soundtrack so I see another shot at an Oscar.

The Oscar seems very promisingĀ :diane:Ā The soundtrack will smash (bookmark me) + theĀ Academy will want to make up for what happened last year + Bradley Cooper is an awards season darling.Ā 

YeehawKylie

I figure she'll win an Emmy at some point. I could envisionĀ when she's a little older that she writes music and lyrics for a musical (a la Cyndi Lauper, Sara Bareillis, or Edie Brickell). If she continues writing songs for film she could pick up an Oscar eventually. It's hard to say, it's very dependent on her competition if she does these things.Ā 

Brie Candy

It is possible in maybe 10-15 yearsĀ 

You know, she is climbing her way to the top with a acting career, but as we can see, it is really hard to see singers winning Academy with their first major role (Cher and Barbra are rare exceptions)Ā 

Maybe with ASIB she FINALLY wins Original SongĀ 

Maybe with Halftime she wins an Emmy forĀ Outstanding Short-Format Live-Action Entertainment Program

It is just a matter of time, she has potential, you know, she is pretty talented, dedicated and shes works hard to achieve what she dreamsĀ 

Arcanum
26 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Primetime Emmy

3-way Golden Rule

Searching for the EGOT:

tumblr_mw9sodtWJr1rdzuduo4_400.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Brie Candy

Twelve people and five media franchises have won all four major annual American entertainment awards in a competitive, individual (non-group) category: the Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony.

She does not need to win those awards in acting categories, she could just get those awards with her music skills, like Robert Lopez, who is the newest EGOT and he won all 4 writing :)

15jocart

It's definitely possible. However, I doubt it's on her mind, and she'd probably need toĀ wantĀ to write for Broadway because it's part of her roots, or to act in another show, rather than doing it for awards.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

maxthewonderdog

Her chances are better than many. She's got the talent, so why not? I hope so!

HausofLenis

the Tony is difficult but if she focus on it of course she canĀ 

Ā 

lxdygxga

Bobby liked tweets during the run up to the Oscars 2016, about TIHTY winning putting Gaga on the road to the youngest EGOT in history. It's definitely on her radar, and she has the talent without a doubt to do it, it's just when she wants to set out to achieve it. I've no doubt she could, and most likely will be an EGOT one day.

Dorothy Gale

I think she'll win it later in her career, like in her 60s. I'm guessing she'll win more Grammys and Golden Globes first. An Oscar is a possibility, and Halftime shows are usually nominated for Emmys, but I don't know if the award goes to the performer.Ā 

Archived