Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga Ever Win The EGOT Title?

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri

Will Gaga ever hold the title of receiving the major 4 awards? An Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony. 

She's been nominated in 3 of the 4 major awards but only managed to pick up Grammys.

She's been nominated for Oscars with:

Til It Happens To You

She's been nominated for Emmys with:

Lady Gaga Live At Madison Square Garden

and 

Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Cheek to Cheek Live!

Primetime Emmy

3-way Golden Rule

She's starring in a movie with it's unique soundtrack so I see another shot at an Oscar. Emmys she can just star in a well recieved AHS season. And she has a theatre background for the Tonys. I can see her winning the title by the age of 50 maybe 45.

Harry

She certainly has the potential but I doubt she'd get it anytime soon. As you said, maybe a few decades from now.

I think the Tony will be the hardest to nab. The Oscar will probably be easiest since she can snatch for Best Original Song (already should've :wtf:), and she can probably collect an Emmy with some special or something down the line.

I feel like winning a Tony will be difficult and it could be more likely that she wins one for eventually writing something rather than performing, like Cyndi Lauper did for writing the music for Kinky Boots (awesome, btw).

PoshLife

I actually think she could get a Tony with relative ease (compared to an Emmy or Oscar). There used to be an award for "special theatrical event," which was retired a decade ago but would have been the sort of thing she could slide right into. Either way she could definitely pull off a limited-run one-woman show and it'd be in the bag. All she has to do is want it.

Saint Hollywood

If she did ever win that, we would be pulling out that receipt non-stop

BmGE9bM.gif

Batwings

I definitely think she has the potential to. I've always had a feeling that she would venture into musical theater at some point, and I feel like she could snag a Tony fairly easily.

honza
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

I actually think she could get a Tony with relative ease (compared to an Emmy or Oscar). There used to be an award for "special theatrical event," which was retired a decade ago but would have been the sort of thing she could slide right into. Either way she could definitely pull off a limited-run one-woman show and it'd be in the bag. All she has to do is want it.

This is honestly why I don't see her getting those all anytime soon (if ever) - she'd probably have to create stuff purposefully to get awards and I can't imagine her doing that.

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

KleinGa
2 minutes ago, honza said:

This is honestly why I don't see her getting those all anytime soon (if ever) - she'd probably have to create stuff purposefully to get awards and I can't imagine her doing that.

exactly, she'll need to literally focus on winning awards which we all know she's not that type of person. But if she was, she'd literally have so many awards in the bag.... 

Panchecco

omg I actually thought she won the Emmy for the MBT 

oprhc.gif

anyway I don't think she will :smh:

Yuuri
1 minute ago, Batwings said:

I definitely think she has the potential to. I've always had a feeling that she would venture into musical theater at some point, and I feel like she could snag a Tony fairly easily.

Wasn't Cher writing a script for a Broadway show?  Or Gaga can simply write the music to one like Cyndi Lauper.

androiduser

I think Tony will be the most difficult one to get.. and even if she collects them all, it's not very likely that she will win some of them in the acting category, which makes the achievement more prestigious.

calmar

I mean I think it's possible. Not sure about probable. But it'll be fun in the future to say something like "On GOTE, a government-owned alien territory in space..." 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I think Tony will be the most difficult one to get.. and even if she collects them all, it's not very likely that she will win some of them in the acting category, which makes the achievement more prestigious.

We just need to hope that no great actresses are nominated.

PunkTheFunk

It's definitely possible :gaycat: But don't expect it to happen anytime soon.

Archived