💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

10 Years of Lady Gaga Cover Art

Chromatic

Featured Posts

Chromatic

In case you missed it, @D1SC0STICK is making a 1 hour documentary on Gaga! It looks amazing, check out the trailer.

For the past week, if been working on a cover, that symbolises Gaga and the almost ten years, that she's been dominating the music industry and of course, the world. Here's my input; 

1705071809450118.jpg

I would like to hear your thougts, do you like it? Should something be added, removed, etc. 

If you have any ideas, for a second or alternative version I'd love to hear them! 

(Once again, shoutout to @D1SC0STICK for this amazing project. It's going to slay.)

Irrelevant

her right pinky is a bit odd :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Red

A SHOT IN MY FACE WOULD HAVE MADE LESS IMPACT

kptbSzZ.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Blake

This is easily the best cover made for the documentary thus far, well done! :golfclap::giveup:

Haroon

THIS LOOKS AND SOUNDS EPIC :shocked: It gave me chills like those intro videos before Gaga performs on X Factor and I love those, this was like those but waaay better and more exciting :woot: Awesome work and can't wait for this :excited2:

Panchecco

I like the idea but I think you should use a different photo of Gaga (the one you've chosen is a screen cap and not a professional photograph in high quality) and I think there should be more pieces of broken glass around her and maybe bigger pieces so that it's more clear that there are reflections of some of the most iconic pictures of Gaga inside them

FATCAT
12 minutes ago, Red said:

A SHOT IN MY FACE WOULD HAVE MADE LESS IMPACT

kptbSzZ.gif

CHILLS. I CAN FEEL THEM.

kptbSzZ.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

HOTNebraskaGuy

The glass :giveup:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

D1SC0STICK

Slaydy Gaga :firega:

Damn this looks nice! Congrats :golfclap:

Find your freedom in the music.

Chromatic
1 hour ago, Relevant said:

her right pinky is a bit odd :poot:

It was born that way! Kidding, I'll have it fixed, haha! Thanks for spotting it out. 

1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

I like the idea but I think you should use a different photo of Gaga (the one you've chosen is a screen cap and not a professional photograph in high quality) and I think there should be more pieces of broken glass around her and maybe bigger pieces so that it's more clear that there are reflections of some of the most iconic pictures of Gaga inside them

I know it's a screen cap, I took myself - reason is, I don't wanna use a photo thats ''from a specific era.'' I chose that photo, because it's somewhat neutral - It doesn't scream Born This Way or Joanne or any other era. Does that even make sense, lol? :cryga:

And when it comes to the glass, I on purpose made them small - so that you kind of have to look closely, to see that it's atually some of her iconic moments. And it seems a lot of people actually noticed that little detail, so I'm happy with it. Also. I'm afraid that making the glass bigger, would just make it look either weird or unrealistic. 

Joga

sh!t YOU GOT ME PUMP. CANT WAIT.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Archived