💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Another Breakdown

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm tired of Gaga not being the #1 pop girl. I'm tired of Joanne not getting the critical acclaim it deserves. I feel like the train has been off the tracks since Marry The Night. I sometimes go onto atrl and everyone hates Gaga now. Rihanna, Bey, Taylor, Adele and other pop girls all feel more current. I'm just sick of this. Stanning just isn't fun when Gaga gets dragged no matter what she does. When can Gaga get universal praise and adoration that Adele and Bey get? tenor.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius

I love this cult site :smh: 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Red

Then go stan for Adele, bye :) 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Saint Hollywood

sit down, relax, and stream The Cure on spotify

:poot:

ctherainbow

To do:

- Close computer

- Go outside

- Breathe in deep

- Eat a snack

- Say hi to a friend

- Get some **** or ass, depending on what floats ya boat

- Marvel at this thing called life

- Repeat

:hug: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Dorothy Gale
3 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

sit down, relax, and stream The Cure on spotify

3 minutes ago, Red said:

Then go stan for Adele, bye  

4 minutes ago, Moebius said:

I love this cult site  

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You guys don't understand. I've  been a Gaga fan since her VMA performance of Paparazzi and became a stan around the time Judas a sugar released. Judas became her worst performing single up until that point, and Thisbe always happens to me, as soon as I take interest in something the GP loses interest. 

styleyourvision

She's won a Grammy, a Golden Globe, and an Oscar nomination, put on the most popular SB halftime show since MJ, and was cast in a lead role in an iconic movie since then but okay... :oprah:

If you haven't realized yet, people love hating the weird blonde girl at the top bc she has true talent that doesn't need massive writing teams or high profile publicity stunts to sell her artistry :reductive:

Saint Hollywood
Just now, Dorothy Gale said:

You guys don't understand. I've  been a Gaga fan since her VMA performance of Paparazzi and became a stan around the time Judas a sugar released. Judas became her worst performing single up until that point, and Thisbe always happens to me, as soon as I take interest in something the GP loses interest. 

The GP remembers her as an icon though, and that will never change. :queenga:

Clearly, they still love her, just look at the Super Bowl. :firega:

She may not be as popular as before, but that doesn't mean that she's been forgotten. :sis:

juju

Gaga's literally the most relevant out of everyone you mentioned, so :awkney: 

A hot new song, a movie on the way, an upcoming tour. Yeah, she's pretty much not only the top "pop" girl, but the top female musician right now. 

❤ x ❤

Johncayse
1 minute ago, Dorothy Gale said:

Have you saw her SB performance? Why don't love this talented woman despite of chart success? 5-6 drags by haters on atrl won't change anything, she is there for who isn't ignorant by seeing talent. She is one of the most talented pop/jazz/rock/ whatever she wants to sing in the world, be proud of her please. Chill. Xoxo

Dorothy Gale
Just now, styleyourvision said:

She's won a Grammy, an academy award, and an Oscar nomination, put on the most popular SB halftime show since MJ, and was cast in a leaf role to an iconic movie since then but okay... 

If you haven't realized yet, people love hating the weird blonde girl at the top bc she has true talent that doesn't need massive writing teams or high profile publiclity stunts to sell her artistry 

It just hurts that more people will listen to 25 than Joanne, even though Joanne is superior. 

CautiousLurker

Have you tried simply enjoying Gaga's work and not paying attention to what other people think of her? And I don't mean that in a rude way, but I've seen a number of your comments and there's no reason you should be this preoccupied with what other people think...

juju
1 minute ago, styleyourvision said:

an academy award

You mean a Golden globe sweety :diane: 

❤ x ❤

StJames
2 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

Maybe your cursed and we should blame you for every broken promise, even flop single and every messy video? 

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

Dorothy Gale
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Have you tried simply enjoying Gaga's work and not paying attention to what other people think of her? And I don't mean that in a rude way, but I've seen a number of your comments and there's no reason you should be this preoccupied with what other people think...

It's not just what other people think, it's about work getting the credit it deserves. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived