💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Gaga recreate the insane BTW Promo? CAN SHE?

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

Not in a BTW-level but something :toofunny: I mean ...with only few tv live performances or interviews she can easily make The Cure a top10 hit but I understand she is very busy right now and it's worth it. #LeaveGagzAlone haha

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb
1 hour ago, ladywawa said:

I mean, if she wants to be the Biggest Pop Star in the world again, the simplest logic i could think of is bring back the amount of work, partnership and other exploding deals pushed back in the Born This Way era, for her next album. 

Gaga has other goals.  

Promo would be good if she wants sales and charts. 

What she needs is a consistent album cycle. GOOD music, videos that accompany each single which are released in a timely fashion, a few live performances, and some quality remixes. That's really it. 

VOLANTIS

Besides the immense number of performances, what was so insane about BTW promo though? 

She did the Oscar and SB performances years later and that definitely required more training and physical work. Gaga was genuine about the message of BTW so I don't suppose she felt overworked having been forced to promote it. It's just my opinion though. 

She should honestly do what she feels like. I'm cool with that. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Rino

The only thing I want from Gaga right now is The Cure's music video :poot:

She can go full on actress afterwards, I don't care, but gurl don't let this huge chance of finally getting a WW smash after million years slip through our fingers :giveup:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived