💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
Just now, GagaCure said:

I need it to have the Chantaje,Teenage Dream vibes. I WOULD KILL FOR IT.

Absolutely here for it tbh :applause: 

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
Just now, Naufri said:

I can tell you that Eh Eh MV sold me the song at the time, and I became obsessed with it.

Yeah all I am saying is that it shouldn't get a really avant-garde full of effort video.It should be fun and beautiful.Eh Eh is a good example

stir the pot
2 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

Honestly I hate being negative but this song is really not worthy of a GREAT music video. It should get a basic-beautiful-colorful pop music video that fits to the song

delusional me :giveup: 

let me edit it :poot:

Gypsy Life

Today's Top Hits got 639,000 new followers in the past 24 hours when it usually only gets 20k per day :awkney:

Naufri
Just now, IAmDavid said:

Yeah all I am saying is that it shouldn't get a really avant-garde full of effort video.It should be fun and beautiful.Eh Eh is a good example

bAJykcpSwJY88.gif

Gagamel
3 hours ago, Naufri said:

Anaconda was a good remix of a super bop (Baby got back) that the youngster didn't knew, and the video was controversial but was also a good music video. CTTR was a high budget MV but not a very well done one

This is how we do have a GREAT video, and that didn't help much the song.

"good remix" is very subjective :awkney:

and i'm not talking about good or high budget videos, but controversial hyper-sexual ones. the song is very sexual and i'm sure the vid will be too, which she hasn't really done before, it'll be a shock to people.

This is how we do was a 5th single released almost a year after the album, and it still has 600m views on youtube, which is amazing.

Naufri
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

Today's Top Hits got 639,000 new followers in the past 24 hours when it usually only gets 20k per day :awkney:

Good, they can stream TC a lot now!!!

Fiona Apple

Soccer moms are on spotify now :applause: 

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, IAmDavid said:

Honestly I hate being negative but this song is really not worthy of a GREAT music video. It should get a basic-beautiful-colorful pop music video that fits to the song

I agree, or moreso that it is not capable of a great music video. Bad Romance was an epic song and it's video was equally as fitting. The Cure is much more toned down and subtle. I can barely imagine intensive choreo, much less a high-style video.

LittleMichael

Katy's impact :kara:

GagaStan95

Today's Top Hits got 639,000 new followers in the past 24 hours when it usually only gets 20k per day 

And why you say that like it's negative? Cuz The Cure should be getting more streams?

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

Justin's impact

1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

Gaga's impact :golfclap:

Naufri
Just now, Gagamel said:

"good remix" is very subjective :awkney:

and i'm not talking about good or high budget videos, but controversial hyper-sexual ones. the song is very sexual and i'm sure the vid will be too, which she hasn't really done before, it'll be a shock to people.

This is how we do was a 5th single released almost a year after the album, and it still has 600m views on youtube, which is amazing.

My point is that controversial videos are nothing if there's not good song, and an already very good music video.

GagaCure

The Cure impact (But the true is because of Justin omg) 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived