charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naufri

Good that it rise on TTH even if I don't believe it will have much impact since she was already high on that list.

Where can I see the midday update of BA?

memomemome

:stalkga: Oh Hi. How is our sis The Cure doing? Good?

After reading several pages back there is something interesting to talk about... lets talk about it later?

3CylJPW.png 

She's Near to 10 Million Plays/Week. so. applause for that :golfclap:. Maybe on The next Update? On weekly basis she had about 1,86 % Average increase.

vPls6D2.png 

At This point, it's kinda stable. you know what I mean? not sudden increase nor sudden decrease as previous week. At this point it's kinda building up the audiences.

nyHASq6.png 

Spoiler

PiI3q4E.png 

Shazam Number is usually decreases on the weekend. hopefully it will back increasing on the later day.

zSll5K2.png Oh say hi to the top #54 Shazamed last week Worldwide! For the same release month she's below only Charlie Puth's Attention (#43). And she's above Halsey (#55) and Shawn Mendes (#61). Hopefully that signaling something.

Now for the extra talk, a little to think about

Spoiler

One of you post about the fact that Gaga is #3 on solo Female (behind Julia Michaels & Starley) on spotify Chart. and it really is:nails: The Other is: Rapper / Latin Reggaeton / DJ/ Featuring Songs. And , those men fill the charts.

Clearly pop girls aren't in favor right know. And The Cure would have a hard time smashing or it could be other way: no pop girls releasing and the favor is within her. But it will be a long way to go.

A little curiousity, The last time girl on top of spotify WW was Rihanna's Work. and it's even a feature.

Latest peaking one: Sia's Cheap Thrills (#3), Ariana's Side to Side (#6), and Julia Michaels's Issues (#9)

maybe a little fun facts about these three spotify run WW?

Issues, Side to Side, then Cheap Thrills

fsrp6tk.png Z1CaWEm.png 6ppQ5Pn.png 

It took Julia Michaels 7 Weeks to crack in top 10. It took Ariana 4 Weeks (after single release), And it took 10 Weeks for Sia to crack in top 10.

At this point The Cure is on Week 2 and has about 10 M. If we hope it'll crack top 10, we'll have to wait for around 5 weeks. If only it still consistently rising. But it's a long way to go. 

Light your alejandro candles:pray:

Good Night Sistrens!

LittleHooker
22 minutes ago, Harry said:

I log back into this wtf :wtf:

Still sitting pretty at 35 on AM :awkney:

LilMonsterKills

To think that only a few weeks ago we would've killed for any spot on the THH playlist and now TC is #3. :giveup:

ViviLittleM

Yeah I don't think it'll have an effect I mean it was already high and the effect was minimal

JustAnotherDay

btw, the reason The Cure was falling/is falling on itunes is because most radio stations do radio countdowns and The Cure hadn't entered the top 40 of pop with recurrents yet. However, it did today which means next weekend she'll be on AT40.

was NickARTPOP

What is with TC and TTH? :green:

unnecessary meltdowns? :cryga:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

ViviLittleM

Song out two weeks ago and we already are at 22.8M streams!!!

Insane :deadbanana:

it's not usual for us to slay on Spotify like that

gold help us :deadbanana:

cd7LWaE.gif

WHAT THE CURE IS #3 ON TTH???!!! 

WIG ON PLUTO 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Edge Of Venus

Her team better NOT **** up and keep this high placement for at least 2 weeks. :madge:

junolxf

Now hot track it, Bobby. It was there like for a day. :giveup:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

• Admin locked this topic

Archived