Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

Emmanuel Macron wins french presidency

Featured Posts

bumblebee
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

im starting to believe she can win tbh :madge: So many people are supporting her and in general everyone is dissapointed with the candidates :neyde: 

yeah, it may be fearful to watch - from my own experience, so many people have said that they are at a complete loss when it comes to deciding who to vote for. And the thing is, while far-left and far-right both have their candidates in Mélenchon and Le Pen respectively, the position of the moderate and centrist voters leave much to be desired. They are literally torn between Macron (who many people still closely link to the current government and find not enough experienced) and Fillon (who got stuck in this Penelopagate mess). If many moderates choose to stay home instead of forcing themselves to pick an unfavourite candidate, Le Pen and Mélenchon can make it to the second round :madge:

Jenniferella

Mélenchon will never win but I can only hope for him to reach round 2. Lepen can choke and die, same for Fillon.

Truthfully, I don't genuinely trust any of them since they're all politicians. Whoever gets elected WILL be criticised and won't be able to make things right for everyone.

Blank vote for me 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Robagaga

Jean Lassalle for the win.

1489925057-lassalle3.png

sNL5rw.gif

o610y9.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

bumblebee
1 minute ago, Robagaga said:

Jean Lassalle for the win.

1489925057-lassalle3.png

sNL5rw.gif

o610y9.gif

HE IS SLAYING ALL OTHER CANDIDATES JUST BY BEING ON A NIGHT TRAIN IN BLACK-AND-WHITE MOTION PICTURE 

SLAY 

MACRON CANCELLED 

Florian

I'm excited and a bit stressed for tonight. We'll go vote with my whole family a bit later after the family gathering.

@August Blue, Orest can you vote by the way ?

Anduin
2 minutes ago, Jenniferella said:

Mélenchon will never win but I can only hope for him to reach round 2. Lepen can choke and die, same for Fillon.

Truthfully, I don't genuinely trust any of them since they're all politicians. Whoever gets elected WILL be criticised and won't be able to make things right for everyone.

Blank vote for me 

:reductive:

tbh I voted Macron but I don't trust him either, I don't think that he is the one who will " Make France Great Again"  , the others are just worst imo :neyde: 

#voteutile 

CrazyMonster
37 minutes ago, London GUY said:

What are the odds of Le Pen winning and f*cking up the country?

Even if Le Pen wins she can't **** up the country. The procedure to leave the EU takes way more than 5 years.

30 minutes ago, Aleksey Yurievich said:

Hopefully, Fillon makers it to the second round. :excited2:Come through, French Reagan!

Seriously?

20 minutes ago, Anduin said:

Voted for Macron , I find him handsome. 

I hope you didn't vote for him only based on the fact that he is handsome.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

CrazyMonster

I haven't voted yet but I'll go vote with some friends. I'm much more excited about the second tour than this one.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

August Blue

Please do not vote Le Pen guys, she'll take france back to 1942 :madge: 

LadyLuca

Its shocking to see that in france someone like LePen gets so much attention...More shocking : she has more than 20%!!! so wrong! what are those people thinking!? Its 2017! She should have 3-5% ...Thats a normal percentage for this MESS! I hope she wont win... Not like that disgusting Orange! And I hope other countrys wont follow this example.

Mess Mess Mess

LG6 is comming late 2019 or in 2020 you little Delulus

OliverViennese
5 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Please do not vote Le Pen guys, she'll take france back to 1942 :madge: 

You guys heard that she was ~denying the existing collaborateurs during Nazi Germany who were killing french jews? She's basically an antisemite just like her father, she's just in denial about that. She's scum of the earth to me. She should learn about french history before opening her stupid mouth.

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM