Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

What do you think of Kendrick Lamar?

Moebius

Featured Posts

Fame IV

He's overrated as rap music is overrated. They're not poets as some people tend to believe.

A Star is Born ⭐

nikola

IDK.....i don't listen to his music.....all i can say is that he is probably best out there when it comes to his genre 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ArtGagaPop

I haven't listned to him so can't say much. I still want partynancous (i can't spell it) and bitch dont kill my vibe with gaga though. 

Bebe

He is one of the GOATS :shrug: 

He is great story teller and I can't think of any contemporary, popular rapper that raps better than him. He is as technically gifted as the best of them. There might be a couple that can rap as good as him - but they don't have the intelligence, the story telling, his unique phrasing, the ability to make a hit, the ability to create a 'classic' album, the ability to create an entire body of work and/or the balls to create an album like TPAB and not worry about radio.

At this point he is going to go down as one of the greats, I doubt anyone here that dismisses him has even listened to more that a couple of songs.

Kendrick and Gaga were actually working together back in 2012. She's was supposed to be on his single "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" from his debut album Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City. And then they wrote together song PARTYNAUSEOUS, which was about Gaga's cancelled Jakarta gig from BTW Ball Tour. Unfortunatelly, none of this music was officialy released but we could hear Gaga's verse in PARTYNAUSEOUS during ARTPOP Ball interlude. 

lady-gaga-kendrick.jpg

In 2012, Gaga wrote on LittleMonsters.com:

I apologize to the fans that this situation with Partynausous is confusing. To it clear it up I must explain this. When I collaborate with an artist i work solely with them, not with their camps or management. Its purely organic and creative. I love Kendrick dearly as a friend, but was not willing to compromise musically to the changes his team was making to my music. This is why I am not his record. I have a very specific vision as a producer and songwriter, and I always have. That song will be released at a different time, for a different project. I love you, and think you should check out his stuff because he is truly great. He's a good kid, its just sometimes a mad city. -LG

Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe /original DJWS/

Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe /fan edit/

PARTYNAUSEOUS /artRave/

PARTYNAUSEOUS /2015 leak/ https://mega.nz/#!SB9EWKJA!VvTtXQHjtXR7jsITRdA9Aj77gVkVygLI_5ObmQZ2wCg (courtesy of gagafrontrow)

LittleHooker

LOVE. Kendrick Lamar, it fills me with so much PRIDE. And I FEEL. so happy. Seeing him receive the recognition he deserves. You get the sense with him, like Gaga, that Music makes up his DNA. almost as if it runs through his BLOOD. He really seems to be in his ELEMENT. right now, and is definitely becoming a rap GOD. The thing about Kendrick though is that he still seems so HUMBLE. I had some FEAR. that he may have become a little cocky, don't worry I would have still loved him as I have only LOYALTY.  for him. When I watch   him perform I find I almost begin to LUST. For him- YAH. I said that. Anyway that's just my opinion. Thanks for reading XXX. 

P.s I really like the tune DUCKWORTH :derpga:

loathereality

i find his voice really irritating. It is like a boy entering puberty who just woke up.

His videos are really nice though. 

He really needs to improve is elocution. 

If  what he says is not understandable then he should not speak fast obviously.

Lyrically he is better than average.  

Lol, he is mot the greatest rapper alive, 100%.

LittleHooker
1 minute ago, LittleHooker said:

LOVE. Kendrick Lamar, it fills me with so much PRIDE. And I FEEL. so happy. Seeing him receive the recognition he deserves. You get the sense with him, like Gaga, that Music makes up his DNA. almost as if it runs through his BLOOD. He really seems to be in his ELEMENT. right now, and is definitely becoming a rap GOD. The thing about Kendrick though is that he still seems so HUMBLE. I had some FEAR. that he may have become a little cocky, don't worry I would have still loved him as I have only LOYALTY.  for him. When I watch   him perform I find I almost begin to LUST. For him- YAH. I said that. Anyway that's just my opinion. Thanks for reading XXX. 

P.s I really like the tune DUCKWORTH :derpga:

It's his new track list just for anyone who may not know :ladyhaha:

Killa

people act like he's some Tupac, he's voice is usually a bit dull, and reflects his whole lack of charisma

but we live in a low key era where what's cool is being  anti hero is the thing

To pimp a butterfly is excellent but he just rides on that whole status of his great and most people dont even listen to his music, but he just continues on being great. lol.. he's a bit of a beyonce case

Killa
28 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

He's overrated as rap music is overrated. They're not poets as some people tend to believe.

why cause urban poetry doesn't exist?

Phantomhive

I don't know him or his music. Hip Hop/Rap is unappealing to me unless it's from Nicki or Iggy.

In I fly on wings of winter.

kevinthesheep
51 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

:toofunny:. Overrated is when 1989 won album of the year and to pimp a butterfly didn't. He's anything but overrated. Leave that for beyonce. 

beyonce and taylor swift are also overrated

32 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

I don't know him or his music. Hip Hop/Rap is unappealing to me unless it's from Nicki or Iggy.

That's cause Nicki and Iggy make pop

SHOOKGA

I like him.

i think we should have a positive attitude towards other artists work. 

In my opinion he is really hard working and ya gotta give him that.:wtfga:

in this cultish website :wub: we can appreciate other artists.:queenga:

to conclude, I like Kendrick Lamar and I do hope Gaga release bitch don't kill my vibe. And His new album "DAMN" is better than Taylor swifts whole discography. 

Thank you.

Not very born this way of you 😫

Archived