Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

joanne era is OFFICIALLY over

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

tellemhone

Isn't it crazy that if Beyonce wasn't pregnant then this likely would have happened later?

:air: :air: :air:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
musicnotbling
14 minutes ago, haha1 said:

Isn't it crazy that if Beyonce wasn't pregnant then this likely would have happened later?

woah man i never realized that.

PropaGaga

Not sure why people are being dismissive of Joanne and calling it a mistakeĀ whenĀ "Million Reasons" is the entire reason (no pun intended) that she's in good standing with everyone right now, not to mention the album has done extremely well. It was needed and Interscope definitely considers it a success. Anyone who truly believes it was a mistake needs to get their head on right and check the artist they claim to be a fan of.

I've asked around regarding the status ofĀ JoanneĀ and was told there has not been a decision made on what they plan on doing just yet. They'll probably revisit their options once Gaga isĀ not filming ASIB. She can't focus on the album anyway right now. But either way,Ā I think it would be foolish to wasteĀ the momentum "Million Reasons" andĀ "The Cure" has given them.

I'm here for whatever comes next as long as it's something.

anomdepllume

Y'all are literally so crazy, of course Gaga is gonna change pics and such when a new single comes out.

I thought it was genius to release The Cure for Coachella weekends. It's in sync with the current style, perfect for the fest, and adds something special to a last minute slot change. This is just my personal speculation, but I think because she knew she wasn't gonna be able to bring something really showstopping to Coachella in terms of setlist/theatrics, she released a song that had been on the backburner for a while. I personally don't think it's much different than something like Glitter and Grease or Princess Die or Partynauseous in terms of a sort of one-off tour song, except that there's a released studio version.

Watch her go and drop a surprise EP though now that I've made a fool of myself.Ā :stalkga:

Xoxo Adriana
6 hours ago, Jasen said:

Why the xoxo tho

because she wants to kiss her social media followers:trollga:

Harry Kat
2 minutes ago, anomdepllume said:

I personally don't think it's much different than something like Glitter and Grease or Princess Die or Partynauseous in terms of a sort of one-off tour song, except that there's a released studio version.

I see what you say but I think that there is a big difference between these songs and The Cure! The song officially announced as a single, it has been sent to radios, it has Spotify promo, it has an audio etch. I still think that they are going to re-release Joanne with an EP a laĀ TFM! I can't see Gaga releasing a stand alone single or a new lead single with a tour on the way promoting her latest album!Ā 

BigDreamer

With all of the name chaning and song release taken into account the John Wayne video makes alot more sense now. It was never released or even talked about being released as a single but it was a way to close out the Joanne music video trilogy and still give the fans a much more old school gaga that alot of the fans had been craving. The Joanne era was one of her most simplistic and theres only so many times you can take your pink cow girl hat off and put it back on during the performances before it starts looking worn.Ā 

just another gay

It's gonna end soon or later tho, I am glad that Joanne has been a great era so far.Ā 

GagaTheExplorer
7 hours ago, loribeverlygirl said:

Although I'm very glad that synthpopGa's back, I can't get over DIC/Angel Down/Diamond Heart not being singles.

fixed :reductive:

GagaTheExplorer

I thought it was pretty clear after she put the words "THE END" right after the John Wayne video ends

and she said all the videos during this era would be the continuation of the previous one so...

Sister

She is just not supporting the one product right now which is the album Joanne, so she went back to Gaga, because she always has to support herself and she is a working artist still, just working on a movie and festival shows.

It's also easier for people who do not follow her social media, but may check and see her there. They would have been confused with the way that it was set up before.

Plus, she is always Gaga... it is NOTĀ  a big deal at all.

xoxo is hugs and kisses, a loving greeting~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

musicnotbling
2 minutes ago, Sister said:

Ā 

It's also easier for people who do not follow her social media, but may check and see her there. They would have been confused with the way that it was set up before.

Plus, she is always Gaga... it is NOTĀ  a big deal at all.

xoxo is hugs and kisses, a loving greeting~

sis, we're not uncultured swines we know that.

but if you searched "lady gaga" in the twitter and insta search bars, when her name was xoxo, joanne, her profile would still come up because that's her @ name.

PropaGaga
1 hour ago, Harry Kat said:

I can't see Gaga releasing a stand alone single or a new lead single with a tour on the way promoting her latest album!Ā 

To be fair, Gaga always wanted to do little one off singles before "The Cure". Maybe not with this amount of push behind them, but it was definitely something she was interested in. When I met her at the BTWB she said she wanted to put songs like "Cake Like Lady Gaga" and "Stache" out properly, but she couldn't because of Troy, so she had to find ways to get them to us (like how she tried to disguise herself on "Cake" or that whole sound puzzle thing with "Stache"), and she still ended up getting in trouble over it. This could just be another thing she's doing now that she's actually able to.

Archived