9 minutes ago, Stvrboy said:

"Joanne lacks pop anthems!!!!1!!1!"

"We want the old Gaga back!!!!1!"

*Releases a synth-pop summer smash*

"This is so try-hard and trendy is pathetic!!!1!1!"

"She's desperate!!!1!1!1111"

"This sounds like The Cancerigens this is the anti thesis of Gaga!!!!1!1"

:madge:

Why y'all acting like the people who don't like The Cure are the same ones who were complaining before? Joanne to me is a great album and every song in it is a million times better than The Cure.

Stvrboy
8 minutes ago, Bio said:

Why y'all acting like the people who don't like The Cure are the same ones who were complaining before? Joanne to me is a great album and every song in it is a million times better than The Cure.

That's good

Ladle Ghoulash
21 minutes ago, Stvrboy said:

"Joanne lacks pop anthems!!!!1!!1!"

"We want the old Gaga back!!!!1!"

*Releases a synth-pop summer smash*

"This is so try-hard and trendy is pathetic!!!1!1!"

"She's desperate!!!1!1!1111"

"This sounds like The Cancerigens this is the anti thesis of Gaga!!!!1!1"

:madge:

I feel like you're acting like that's the same crowd. I love Joanne. I think it's some of Gaga's strongest musical, vocal and emotional work. To follow it up with something that I legitimately confuse with "Sorry" by Justin Bieber and "Closer" by the Chainsmoker, while being a song I could easily see Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez sing is kind of disheartening. I've always loved Gaga because of her distinctive vision. I can appreciate the songwriting and passion on The Cure, but idk. Maybe it'll just take some getting used to, but I'm not gonna hop on the hype train just because it's a "smash" and "slay the charts".

DOJA CAT
39 minutes ago, nathantj594 said:

I got more of "Give you the whole damn zoo" song whatever it's called but with more meaningful lyrics. And unlike Selena-lite, Gaga actually sings words the whole time and not gibberish for the whole chorus. 

Starving 

thank u, next

Arcanum

Let's get some fackts str8. After delivering a glorious SB, having a sabbotaged MetalliGa performance (by occult Bey grammy ritual:stalkga:), finally with Wigoachella Queen scored a soon-to-be #1 hit that serves our cringey  ripped/toned/masc/bubble booties some post-Joanne glory -no pun intended-.

CAN WE STOP WHININ' AND ENJOY FOR ONCE THE MUSIC AND THE BLING? :firega:

Spoiler

Don't quote me about the soon-to-be #1 hit & the bling thing if we see a freefall tomorrow. :laughga:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Stvrboy
29 minutes ago, zebulonpyke said:

I feel like you're acting like that's the same crowd. I love Joanne. I think it's some of Gaga's strongest musical, vocal and emotional work. To follow it up with something that I legitimately confuse with "Sorry" by Justin Bieber and "Closer" by the Chainsmoker, while being a song I could easily see Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez sing is kind of disheartening. I've always loved Gaga because of her distinctive vision. I can appreciate the songwriting and passion on The Cure, but idk. Maybe it'll just take some getting used to, but I'm not gonna hop on the hype train just because it's a "smash" and "slay the charts".

Well, she's a popstar, she has always been a relevant name in music and she cares about the charts too. The Cute was obviously released because Gaga lacks streaming and that song would perfectly work to reinsert her into modern pop, it doesn't mean she'll be forever making trendy music, it's just that she needs to release some bops time to time if she wants to keep up with the younger audiences and generations, that way her star won't fade away.

Economy
4 minutes ago, Stvrboy said:

Well, she's a popstar, she has always been a relevant name in music and she cares about the charts too. The Cute was obviously released because Gaga lacks streaming and that song would perfectly work to reinsert her into modern pop, it doesn't mean she'll be forever making trendy music, it's just that she needs to release some bops time to time if she wants to keep up with the younger audiences and generations, that way her star won't fade away.

36 minutes ago, zebulonpyke said:

I really dont get why some people somehow still see anything trendy as somehow inferior

mainstream just means its the most popular sound at the moment thats all it means. It does not determine whether something is of poor quality or not!

Archived