Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Warner Bros confirms ASIB filming at Coachella next week.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Stvrboy
3 minutes ago, HolyDelRey said:

Oh i see, you're disappointed because she didn't even open the gift from the GGD stuff. :ohno: Get over it.

a5073fc1f1a8d05040e94441518f0c3f_one-of-

Maleficent
29 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Nope. LOVE (the beatles cirque du soleil), Celine Dion and the Backstreet Boys haha

She's not playing when I'm going

Celine Dion is incredible. I would've bought tickets to a second night if I had the time. The only reason to go to Vegas is for Celine. Luckily I stayed out of the strip for the most part by AirBNB-ing a villa in Henderson--which is were Celine Dion lives, so I was hoping I'd run into her at the Whole Foods. 

OT: So is she singing any songs for ASIB at coachella?? Will we hear new music??

Shipper
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Celine Dion is incredible. I would've bought tickets to a second night if I had the time. The only reason to go to Vegas is for Celine. Luckily I stayed out of the strip for the most part by AirBNB-ing a villa in Henderson--which is were Celine Dion lives, so I was hoping I'd run into her at the Whole Foods. 

OT: So is she singing any songs for ASIB at coachella?? Will we hear new music??

If she does sing...  Well it will be country because they ask the audience to wear stetsons and jeans. 

If it's a song she wrote, me heart will stop 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

If she does sing...  Well it will be country because they ask the audience to wear stetsons and jeans. 

If it's a song she wrote, me heart will stop 

Please use an audio recorder, because phones won't be allowed, use mp3, and record the track/s, remember the lyrics.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Infinity Wave

I would totally go if I lived ANYWHERE in the US... I mean that's a one time only chance :giveup:

Colourful

Zilla
11 hours ago, HolyDelRey said:

Oh i see, you're disappointed because she didn't even open the gift from the GGD stuff. :ohno: Get over it.

Rude much? Knock it off. That's not my reasoning. My vacation schedule doesn't line up well with the tour schedule.

and tbh I have 3 things I've worked on sitting in Gaga's house/properties rn why would I be disappointed? 

OT- I wonder what songs they're doing 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Robinladen
19 hours ago, HolyDelRey said:

Oh i see, you're disappointed because she didn't even open the gift from the GGD stuff.  Get over it.

Kiiiiiiiii

Mr Judas
22 hours ago, Shipper said:

I think we will have a gag order or something?

All I know based on the info is that they will be filming a "The scenes for these days will portray a Country Western music concert.  All you Monsters that can attend should get decked out in your most comfortable denim & boots, throw on a Stetson (leave those pink Joanne hats at home) and come out to show your support! "

But you must spill the tea of you can :giveup:

Shipper
2 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

But you must spill the tea of you can :giveup:

I was thinking of sneaking in a voice recorder and hide it in my crotch but im afraid my crotch will beep at metal/electronic device detectors. 

:sharon:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived