Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did the Pepsi commercial actually.. Work?

littlepotter

Featured Posts

Chic
21 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I agree but I don't wanna elaborate bc god forbid someone decides to quote me I'm on vacation no time for debates :gum:

Am I the only one who literally doesn't know the difference? :toofunny: they're both the same to me. Plus I'd never voluntarily drink caramel soda over orange or lemon soda

Coca Cola has more of a licorice taste while Pepsi has a sweeter citrusy taste!

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Well, thanks for agreeing. I run into a lot of bother when I post this kinda thing, generally. Anything that goes against what you're told to believe and the generally accepted wisdom is frowned upon. As a liberal, I can't stand this blanket thinking that has covered this political stance. Liberals used to be about free thought and finding out the reality of a situation instead of just automatically believing what you're told. Not anymore. Just because someone's from an oppressed group doesn't mean that they're always right or have done their research or have more than their own interests at heart. I'm a female feminist and even I don't go around acting like every woman is virtuous and is automatically right because we're not!

As for the difference between Coke and Pepsi, Coke is definitely a sweeter, stronger taste. I've heard this quite often from Pepsi fans - they think Coke is too harsh of a taste, they prefer the more toned down taste of Pepsi. And I'm all like: "Lightweight!" That's not all, though. Some people must have different taste buds because I've got a friend who genuinely can't tell the difference between Coke and Diet Coke. Now, I hate diet fizzy drinks, I think they're tasteless, but given the choice, Coke is the only one that has a halfway decent diet variety. But it's still nowhere as good as the sugar variety. No amount of sweeteners can replace the great taste of genuine sugar in drinks. Bad for you and all, but tasty. The only reason people (mostly women) drink diet drinks must be because they want to skip the calories, I don't get why someone genuinely prefers a watered-down taste. It's like, why are you punishing yourself? Honestly, some diet varieties are so tasteless, I'd rather drink fizzy water. I swear it has more taste.

Diet (insertdrinkhere) always tastes like when you put a soda bottle in the fridge for too long :toofunny: im lucky that i dont get fat easily so i drink what i think tastes goodnlolololo

chaeri pls

littlepotter
13 minutes ago, Chic said:

Coca Cola has more of a licorice taste while Pepsi has a sweeter citrusy taste!

Hmm, I can taste the citrus in Pepsi... though I generally hate licorice so im surprised coke has it and i still like it!

chaeri pls

Archived