💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Interscope:"with Lady Gaga we’re still only scratching the surface".

asana15

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

its the largest spotify playlist that LM's seem to think Interscope is either A) ignorant of or B) just needs to shovel money at Spotify to get listed on.

I think it's C) LMs think MR is the biggest hit since I Will Always Love You and they don't realize it isn't 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green Detox
1 hour ago, Popo said:

Our little indie star has finally been signed

Oh my god

Green Detox

So they set her up for it? I guess she can come back on the halftime show anytime she or her label wants to

GagaUnderYou
1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

Played them Joanne early?? Does this disprove of the "real LG5" that some of y'all keep bellyaching over :gum:

nah it was confirmed it was a different concept by justin tranter and red one 

junolxf

mmm k, instercope. Show your money then. 

OK-GIFS.gif

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, asana15 said:

And then the tour, which is a massive success.

LB: I think she’s going to be on top of the world now for the rest of her career. It’s done.

Monster Ball and BTW ball were massive successes. Joanne tour is not even sold out yet and will only last for 4 months...we shall wait and see

She can't even be on top of the world with an era, let alone the rest of her career :sweat:

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Americano said:

The obsession with TTH is embarrassing. Stop. You're not her management.

Wtf is tth

chaeri pls

1 hour ago, Albertodift said:

Hey don't be sassy. We may not be her management but we have every right to suggest them adding her on TTH since she does have problems with streaming. 

Well if they cared that much they would have diplo to produce joanne i guess.

Lucas
3 hours ago, Easy said:

Maybe Gaga's contract with Interscope is ending soon so they are saying good stuff about her to have her sign back so they can freeze her and push Selena on TTH even more without an opponent. :nails:

Hide contents

If not explain why isn't  MR on TTH?

it ended right after Cheek To Cheek, I doubt she signed again for just 1 album :p

asana15
13 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

it ended right after Cheek To Cheek, I doubt she signed again for just 1 album :p

You're right. And then it was renegotiated last year, and signed for another batch of years.

TheKillerQueen

Interscope seems to always have been super supportive of her. They never should let her go. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

2 hours ago, JPM said:

Well if they cared that much they would have diplo to produce joanne i guess.

Suggesting that her singles from Joanne be added to TTH has no corolation with what you are suggesting. No one is saying Diplo or whatever should of produced joanne lol...no one. Were just saying itd be nice for her amazing songs on joanne to be added to TTH to reach as many ppl as possible.

komronjoel

Ya'll not spending enough time in the charts thread if you don't know what TTH is haha it's literally spoken about daily in that meltdown thread. 

OT: ready for them to dig deeper tbh

Archived