other

Kesha - Animal + Cannibal || Megarate Ceremony

juju

Featured Posts

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

I was like :oprah:Ā and then I remembered our other options are Blow and Tik Tok :madge:Ā Tragic :madge:Ā 

what there all bops i think I gave em all 10's!

xoxo cupcakke

Omg, it's the battle of the leads. If TiK ToK wins over We R Who We RĀ :madge:

YeehawKylie
Just now, jujubae said:

[#03] Blow
[Score] 8.95

503bm0.jpg

[Highs] @kvnrpĀ - 11
[Lows] @IndieKylie, @xoxo cupcakke - 7

[My remarks]
Who can possibly forget this chorus? One of Kesha's signature bangers, this was the surefire way to get the party started in 2010 and 2011. While remembering it fondly, it's aged a bit, but honestly I'd be lying if I were to say I didn't see this making it to the Top 3. My rating = 8.5.

[Commentary]
@kvnrp - 11
The most iconic song ever. Everyone loves this song. One of my favorite bridges ever.

@TeenIdle - 10
The acoustic version gives me an orgasm.

@Pablo - 9
I have a love/hate relationship with this song, the chorus is a little bland but I love the bridge a lot.

@xoxo cupcakke - 7
Take It Off Act II, I would have given it an 8 but that bridge really made it worse for me even when that chorus is everything.

@IndieKylie - 7
So many people love this song, and while I like it, it just doesnā€™t compare to any other single she has released! It feels familiar, lyrically and sonically. That being said, it still serves its purpose and is an incredibly fun, club-banger.

Good, I guess. Her two number ones battling for the top spot?Ā :interestinga:

Shocking.Ā 

That being said I like both but Cannibal, C U Next Tuesday, Dancing with TearsĀ and YLIMD deserved to be the top 4...

Gia Gunn
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

what there all bops i think I gave em all 10's!

They are bops but there are songs that imo deserved to be in their places :madge:Ā TAKE IT OFF, Animal, Cannibal or Dancing With Tears In My Eyes for example :madge:Ā At least Blow, my least fave of the 3, has just left :poot:Ā 

juju

ARE YOU #TEAMTIKTOK

giphy.gif

OR #TEAMWERWHOWER

gif_kesha_we_r_who_we_r_by_goldensrocks-

ā¤ x ā¤

RAMROD

WRWHR betta be #1 lmao

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Just now, Gia Gunn said:

They are bops but there are songs that imo deserved to be in their places :madge:Ā TAKE IT OFF, Animal, Cannibal or Dancing With Tears In My Eyes for example :madge:Ā At least Blow, my least fave of the 3, has just left :poot:Ā 

Dancing With Tears was my 11Ā :noparty:

kvnrp
Just now, jujubae said:

OR #TEAMWERWHOWER

ALL THE FUNKING WAY :air:

COME ON THRU :air:

Archived