💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CEREMONY: In The Zone Rate | Please Vote in Poll for Next Rate

PeterPan

Next megarate  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which album should I do next (Late April/ Early May)

• Little Mix - Glory Days
    • Natalia Kills - Trouble
    • Christina Aguilera - Stripped
    • Rihanna - Rated R

Featured Posts

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
1 minute ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Last Fun Fact  
Neither bonus track had any 10's
tumblr_nw1ynww1Gy1rd82xho4_250.gif

I should have gave a 10 to Don't Hang Up instead of a 9.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Born To Slay
Just now, monsterdino said:

no one gave it a 11 

but honestly this song is not OUTRAGEOUS, it's OBNOXIOUS

I just wanna be happy in a place where love is free

Born To Slay
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

I should have gave a 10 to Don't Hang Up instead of a 9.

Thinking the same thing 

#2   Score: 9.60

Spoiler

#2  TOXIC

tumblr_nhm924W44S1s56j7yo2_500.gif

Score: 9.60
High Scores: @Bio @Anveeroy @MonsterOfSpain @KingOfSpain @Blackout19       @CrazyMonster @Leonardo Fox- 11
 +fifteen 10's  (From Fun Fact)
Low Scores:  @jujubae - 4

Comments:
Zazekina| 10
ICONIC SONG

MonsterOfSpain| 11
Nothing to say about it, it's one of the most iconic songs and videos of the 2000s and one of the catchiest and best pop songs ever recorded. Tragic that it only got to #9 on the Hot 100, but it got Britney her first and so far only Grammy Award.

ColbyXReeves| 8.5
A classic, but it's not as good as many will have you believe it is.

KingOfSpain| 11
Best Britney song EVER. The verses, the chorus, the instrumental, those violins, the beat: everything is on point, and the video is GOLD. Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it. SLAYED FOR GOOD.

Jujubae| 4
This song is so terribly overrated, and not even good. The instrumental hurts my ears - it's basically a prolonged screech - and even the few highs of the song (lyrics, middle 8) aren't enough for this to score high. Never cared for it, still don't.

CrazyMonster| 11
it's pop perfection, from the iconic start to the infectious chorus, it is one if not her best song ever.

Leonardo Fox| 11
As i said, my favorite song ever till date. the only 11 for me

alextruper17| 10
11 or 10 if it's not allowed to give 11 to more than one song. No words.

Iismetti| 10
Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before... y'all know it.

Alan123| 8
A Britney classic. Not my favorite song nor single by her but it's one of her signature hits, the music video is very striking and I love playing this at parties or just while driving with my friends.

Winner  Score: 9.61

Spoiler

#1    BREATHE ON ME

5d6sno.gif

Score: 9.61
High Scores: @KingOfTheClouds @KING ELIZABITCH @alextruper17 @Iismetti         @Gia Gunn @Alan123 @PartySick- 11
 + fourteen 10's
Low Scores:  @KingOfSpain - 5

Comments:
Zazekina| 8
It's a super sexy song and I remember I felt so embarrassed when my parents where near me while I played this song lol

MonsterOfSpain| 10
Probably if she hadn't had the knee incident this would've been the next single, and rightfully so. It's orgasmic right from the very first notes and that "It's so hot in here". It's sooo damn sexy that the simple thought of a video for this song makes me horny. Thankfully she didn't pay dust to it and still performs it regularly (like at the BBMAs medley which was amazing). Definitely one of her best non singles ever

ColbyXReeves| 10
I can't believe this masterpiece was never released as a single!?!?!

CrazyMonster| 10
it's perfect, it's sexy, it's just amazing, one of the highlights of the album.

alextruper17| 11
For me, the best track on the album. I love it, The lyrics are sexy, sensual. The music is amazing. Her voice sounds really beautiful in this song.

Iismetti| 11
I abused the hell out of the replay button on Toxic and that's why this has become my #1 song on ITZ. Her vocals, the whispers, the mysteriousness of it.. It's just a perfect Britney song.

Jujubae| 9
Many moons ago, this was my favorite from the album, and with good reason. It serves us trance and pop, low-fi house, modern but a 90s throwback, all at once. Over the years, it lost some of its touch, but its still miles better than the singles of the album. Truly an experience.

Alan123| 11
Yep, I knew I was going to give this song an 11 even before I did a listening session. I love it, my favorite from the album and one of Britney's best, so sexy and the production is great.

Gia Gunn| 11
What a sexy song should sound like. :golfclap:

monsterdino
1 minute ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

#2   Score: 9.60

Reveal hidden contents

#2  TOXIC

tumblr_nhm924W44S1s56j7yo2_500.gif

Score: 9.60
High Scores: @Bio @Anveeroy @MonsterOfSpain @KingOfSpain @Blackout19       @CrazyMonster @Leonardo Fox- 11
 +fifteen 10's  (From Fun Fact)
Low Scores:  @jujubae - 4

Comments:
Zazekina| 10
ICONIC SONG

MonsterOfSpain| 11
Nothing to say about it, it's one of the most iconic songs and videos of the 2000s and one of the catchiest and best pop songs ever recorded. Tragic that it only got to #9 on the Hot 100, but it got Britney her first and so far only Grammy Award.

ColbyXReeves| 8.5
A classic, but it's not as good as many will have you believe it is.

KingOfSpain| 11
Best Britney song EVER. The verses, the chorus, the instrumental, those violins, the beat: everything is on point, and the video is GOLD. Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it. SLAYED FOR GOOD.

Jujubae| 4
This song is so terribly overrated, and not even good. The instrumental hurts my ears - it's basically a prolonged screech - and even the few highs of the song (lyrics, middle 8) aren't enough for this to score high. Never cared for it, still don't.

CrazyMonster| 11
it's pop perfection, from the iconic start to the infectious chorus, it is one if not her best song ever.

Leonardo Fox| 11
As i said, my favorite song ever till date. the only 11 for me

alextruper17| 10
11 or 10 if it's not allowed to give 11 to more than one song. No words.

Iismetti| 10
Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before... y'all know it.

Alan123| 8
A Britney classic. Not my favorite song nor single by her but it's one of her signature hits, the music video is very striking and I love playing this at parties or just while driving with my friends.

Winner  Score: 9.61

Reveal hidden contents

#1    BREATHE ON ME

5d6sno.gif

Score: 9.61
High Scores: @KingOfTheClouds @KING ELIZABITCH @alextruper17 @Iismetti         @Gia Gunn @Alan123 @PartySick- 11
 + fourteen 10's
Low Scores:  @KingOfSpain - 5

Comments:
Zazekina| 8
It's a super sexy song and I remember I felt so embarrassed when my parents where near me while I played this song lol

MonsterOfSpain| 10
Probably if she hadn't had the knee incident this would've been the next single, and rightfully so. It's orgasmic right from the very first notes and that "It's so hot in here". It's sooo damn sexy that the simple thought of a video for this song makes me horny. Thankfully she didn't pay dust to it and still performs it regularly (like at the BBMAs medley which was amazing). Definitely one of her best non singles ever

ColbyXReeves| 10
I can't believe this masterpiece was never released as a single!?!?!

CrazyMonster| 10
it's perfect, it's sexy, it's just amazing, one of the highlights of the album.

alextruper17| 11
For me, the best track on the album. I love it, The lyrics are sexy, sensual. The music is amazing. Her voice sounds really beautiful in this song.

Iismetti| 11
I abused the hell out of the replay button on Toxic and that's why this has become my #1 song on ITZ. Her vocals, the whispers, the mysteriousness of it.. It's just a perfect Britney song.

Jujubae| 9
Many moons ago, this was my favorite from the album, and with good reason. It serves us trance and pop, low-fi house, modern but a 90s throwback, all at once. Over the years, it lost some of its touch, but its still miles better than the singles of the album. Truly an experience.

Alan123| 11
Yep, I knew I was going to give this song an 11 even before I did a listening session. I love it, my favorite from the album and one of Britney's best, so sexy and the production is great.

Gia Gunn| 11
What a sexy song should sound like. :golfclap:

YAAAS JUSTICE IS SERVED, TALENT WON AND ONLY BY 0.01 POINTSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Archived