New info on "The Greatest Thing"

Techydude

Featured Posts

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

Everyone is a troll these days :dies:

So, it's on the CD, but it's not going to be a single?

Harry

I don't even care any more, was never too excited about it anyway. TGT isn't even good :toofunny:

Robotboy

TGT is amazing if you ask me and i really want the full cher/gaga version so im gonna believe cher and then well see when her fkn album is out.

its definetly gonna be a single if gaga is on it.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Jase

Yeah, it'll be on the CD, it just won't be a single

It's a shame. I'd have loved to have seen Cher and Gaga in a MV together.

JoseLittleMonster

So, I don't get it :huh: the duet with Gaga is cancelled, the song or the song as a single?

please Cher, we need that duet :fail:

I hope it doesnt come out.. the song is not good + if Gaga and Cher would sing togather it should be something more special.

SKANK

To those saying the song isn't good...no **** Sherlock, all you heard was the demo.

MelbHawker

I ****ing wanted a 10 minute Cher/GaGa Video with full choreography and outfits that make even Chers getup in 'If You Could Turn Back Time' look tame.

:popcorn:

Economy

I think Red One just means it wont be a single like it was intended to be. But Cher has said many times it will be released but with her album but not as a single. thats what was canceled.

Think about it. Why is Cher delaying her album release so much? Obviously Gagas label is paying Chers label to wait and release it when Gaga is back and it works out for her...

If it were to be released now, it would ruin the hype shes building for new Gaga material

Archived