Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

Eulonzo

TTT is my least favorite album. I mean, yeah, there's some enjoyable songs on there such as TTT, Cockiness, Drunk on Love, and some others, but my problem is.. Half of the album's good, and half of the album seems like filler songs and/or rushed songs. & I'm not a fan of that.

but Rated R will always be my favorite until someday (I doubt it tho) she'll top it. Rated R just has so many awesome tracks on there such as Hard, RR, Wait Your Turn, Stupid In Love, Cold Case Love, G4L, and so many others. It's so hard to NOT love Rated R.

Loud is also good, but I was sorta disappointed in it. 'Cause after an amazing album like RR, I was expecting her to do almost just as good or maybe even an AS good album after that.. But I've never been a fan of the tracklist. Like, only 11? Really? I've never understood why she had such a small tracklist. Maybe it's because I'm use to listening to tracks with over 10 tracks on it? :shrug: Idk. But I only like S&M, Whats My Name?, (kinda) Cheers, Man Down, and Skin. The other ones, Eh.. LTWYL Part 2 is my favorite though.

So..

Rated R: 10/10 - So many good tracks on there, It's hard to not love it.

Loud: 8.3/10 - Has some good tracks on there, but some tracks I don't like.

Talk That Talk: 7/10 - Too rushed, Only a few good songs, some songs sounded like fillers at times.

:party:

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfHarlow

1. Rated R (Cold Case Love, G4L, The Last Song, Wait Your Turn)

2. Talk That Talk (Red Lipstick, Cockiness, Drunk on Love, Watch n' Learn)

3. Loud (Skin, Complicated, Raining Men, Fading)

4. Good Girl Gone Bad (Sell Me Candy, Lemme Get That, Question Existing, Umbrella)

5. Oh.

6. Oh.

FFXSoul91

1. Rated R
  2. Talk That Talk
  3. LOUD
  4. Good Girl Gone Bad
  5. A Girl Like Me
  6. Music of the Sun

JaysAMess

A magazine said Rihanna was this weeks guest on Graham Norton... yet when I checked the TV Guide, it says Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry are the guests. D: Imagine if the guests were RiRi, Chezza and Katy. :legend:

RivingtonRebel

It's a shame she only went back to blonde for the new perfume ads. But atleast we get more professional shots of BlondeRih :legend:

JaysAMess

Rihanna will be chatting and performing on The Graham Norton Show, 15th June (Friday, 10:35pm on BBC1).

It's a shame she only went back to blonde for the new perfume ads. But atleast we get more professional shots of BlondeRih :legend:

I do love her with blonde hair but I think the red hair will always be iconic and linked to RiRi. So many girls dyed their hair red because of Rihsus. :legend:

JaysAMess

We Found Love has sold over 1 million copies in the UK. :legend:

JaysAMess

Hopefully RiRi's performance on Graham Norton will push WHYB higher on the charts.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived