I do stream daily 

you do what now? :oprah: 

❤ x ❤

Jewels n Drugs

#Justice4TheMusicIndustry

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

nattuggla
4 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

You better do something Gaga. Your artistic integrity doesn't meant that much if you can't reach so many people to influence and inspire. One song. ONE hit song won't hurt your integrity.

Exactly. Didn't Gaga say she want to reach as much people as possible with her music?! Then she should release something streaming-friendly or collaborate with streaming-forces. The latter one could be just a side-project. It also works for RiRi.....

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

isn't it a bit too late though?

Not quite. Many thought she can't secure a top 10 hit and she came through with a top 4 hit. Gaga can do it. The question as always is whether she wants to.

Which can be tad frustrating. I respect her decision of course, in the end, as it is her decision. But that doesn't mean I won't get disappointed, if only because I don't want someone with her artistry and talent to fade into the background as more and more manufactured "artists" take center stage due to streaming.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Gaga Monster

There goes Gagas future. I told everyone that PI was the biggest mistake Gaga ever made because it is anti streaming and did nothing to repair her relationship with Spotify. Everyone said I was wrong but I told them just wait a few months and you will see, and look what happened today

GGD Presidential Elections

juju
3 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Stream on Spotify :classy:

zgxpb.gif

❤ x ❤

Just now, Gaga Monster said:

There goes Gagas future. I told everyone that PI was the biggest mistake Gaga ever made because it is anti streaming and did nothing to repair her relationship with Spotify. Everyone said I was wrong but I told them just wait a few months and you will see, and look what happened today

why is PI anti streaming?

Pacify Him

At this point, Gaga will become one of those "acquired taste" artists. Luckily, the radio likes her even if she don't do payola (other than giving flowers)

I’m getting on your nerves

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, petedagrk said:

why is PI anti streaming?

Rock, experimental, not GP/Radio friendly at all, too much guitar, weak/short verses, low callout scores on radio because the GP did not like it

GGD Presidential Elections

GhettoFabulous

gaga sis it's time to pull out the good sis payola :lana: + give us a killer DIC remix + video :madge:

Chic

How does streaming kill anything? It's more accurate of a scale regarding a song's popularity than anything. I've liked tons of songs I wouldn't spend money on but I would stream them. Millions of people listening to a song multiple times should tell you the song is popular, not hundreds of thousands of people who decide "hey, I liked 20 new songs this month but I'm not willing to cough up $25 for all of them so that means I don't actually like them". Only stans are upset about this, because they judge true artist popularity by loyalty and worship through cash spending

nattuggla

I want that rumored Gaga X Daft Punk Collab more than ever. Gaga is such a great artist and I want here to be remembered and be relevant for a very long time.

junolxf

This isn't Gaga's fault, it's her team's fault (I mean, not even stupid Spotify's playlists for her most successful song in years; Million Reasons). She does her job. Please chill. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Archived