💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My friends guessing Gaga's age...

Moebius

Featured Posts

Moebius

So today was Gaga's birthday and one of my friends' birthday too :kara: And idk how it came up but I asked people to guess Gaga's age.

It went BAD :smh: 

Most of them said she's old, probably early or late 40s :O 

giphy.gif

But then came the cherry on top : I asked my professor, who's really "hip" and knows about pop culture more than any other professor (he's young, they're in their 50s or 60s :giggle: )

"Hmm... I don't know. She's pretty old I believe, maybe late 40s or early 50s?"

giphy.gif

But then one of my friends guessed "Maybe 28-29? She's so beautiful."

That just cleansed my soul and made me hug her :giveup: pure, innocent, and a common sense :nails: 

giphy.gif

so yeah, my friends suck basically :ladyhaha: 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga

I think there's always a notion that pop girls who came off of their peak are always 40 already

people think Britney Beyoncé Christina are at that age too

ItWasntLaauv

Whenever I tell people Gaga's age, people are shocked, they always think she's older which is somewhat understandable because she has a mature face but... 40s and 50s?? Really? :ladyhaha:

RAMROD

My coworker think she is in late 40 because she have these heavy make up that makes her look much older lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I've Become A Notorious Being (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

666 others

I showed my mom the SBHT and asked her to guess Gaga's age, she said 35-40. :poot:

She was impressed with her vocals and physique though.

:holyshit:

LaLuna

Well, I have to admit, she looks older than me and I'm 5 years older than her :ladyhaha:

But to think she's in her late 40s is just preposterous. I mean come on, I get that she looks older than her actual age, but not THAT older :awkney:

Gia Gunn

It's just that they can't believe that such a young woman invented The Gays™ :lolly: 

ArtGagaPop

I never understand why people think she is so old. I could understand the btw era horn phase but that's like the only time she have looked really old. I mean does this look like a 40-50 years old woman to you?? I think most of the times she looks like she is her in age/the late 20s  and older with a very few exceptions. 

lady-gaga-joanne.jpg?w=1100&quality=85

lady-gaga-sept-2016-smile-billboard-1548

lady-gaga-hand-lg.jpg

Modern Ecstacy

I feel like I'm the only little monster who thinks she looks like she's in her 40s. I'm sorry she just looks very old to me.

callumxoxo

There's this guy at my school who thought Katy Perry was half Lady Gaga's age lmao. I actually died. :giveup::poot:

migamiga

I remember watching the Sinatra tribute with my mom and telling her Gaga's only 29. She couldn't believe it lol. She thought she was in her late 30s :laughga:

The Child
17 minutes ago, callumxoxo said:

There's this guy at my school who thought Katy Perry was half Lady Gaga's age lmao. I actually died. :giveup::poot:

Because she still behaves and portrays herself as a teenager. :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived