Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New MJH demo?

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
40 minutes ago, Benji said:

I'm not trying to discredit Project Gaga but a spade is a spade.

You don't think it is suspicious at all that these pre-choruses are surrounded by multiple vocal stems and these are made up of two, one of which isn't unheard and can be filtered out of the album version?

Look how easy it was for people to make a fake Venus demo with vocals you can't make out it in the album version.

Regardless, I'm glad this is out. The vocals slay.

It's simple, this is a demo. And about Venus, those 'demos' were pretty shitty and obviously fake. The vocal multitrack was spreading since last year, too. 

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji
Just now, Savior said:

It's simple, this is a demo. And about Venus, those 'demos' were pretty shitty and obviously fake. The vocal multitrack was spreading since last year, too. 

I highly doubt it but if you want to believe it is, I don't have a problem with that.

Sylvanas
3 hours ago, timmymonster said:

Y'all saying this is fanmade... byeeeeee. It is a real demo. It couldn't be fanmade as these stems and alternate vocals are not available anywhere. Even if you don't think its real why don't you just live for the fantasy? It makes it more exciting lol y'all boring af

We're just thinking it's a similar situation to the venus 'demos' that leaked. When the venus stems leaked there were unused vocals/and instrumental bits that came with the stem pack. So in essence they are demo elements that fans have pieced together. Still awesome to hear.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Sylvanas
3 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

Sexxx Dreams next please. In HQ. 

We have the HQ Sex Dreams demo. At least the Swinefest demo.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

KingOfSpain

You're welcome

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Bloody hooker

12 minutes ago, KingOfSpain said:

You're welcome

I love it so much

CQCF-6LWsAAsvt3.jpg

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Ok Idk about this rn. It sound different (?) from the "Snippet" we got before...

I actually heard the line "Cuz I love you, Better Than" around 2014, but it was just a filtered stem I guess ?? because it was LQ and it had the instrumental noise\background...hmm... whatever.

If it's fake, I just hope the stems will leak because MJH is my fav 

Yuuri

I kinda dislike the how the line "I love you better" sounds but the following line improves it.

HOTNebraskaGuy

I mean it sounds super similar to the demo we already had, but it's cool to have. Wonder when they're actually going to release an unheard song? TEA? Temple? 

But next thing you know we'll get Red Flame untagged. :saladga: better than nothing I guess 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

ElectricAlley

I love project gaga & have total faith in them I just wish they would leak something new already. Tea? Temple? Onion girl? Give the gays what they want 

Archived