The Child
39 minutes ago, Stef said:

This is probably the closest we'll ever get to a new Britney tour 

She's rumored to come to Europe after

36 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Please France

She may be comin to Paris! :excited2:

5 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

What is the point LOL she could go to countries where economy is better than there, just go on a world tour 🙄

She is doing a world tour lol

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

RAMROD
30 minutes ago, Adam Shams said:

omg should i go?

Yes, but then Joanne World Tour announced after that and you be broke :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Neight Shayde
19 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

What is the point LOL she could go to countries where economy is better than there, just go on a world tour 🙄

what's the point? it's going to be her first time here.

you do not understand the enormous amount of hardcore britney fans we have here. the demand is crazy.

so don't be rude.

slayo

I'm sure it will be a replica of the Vegas show, just brought over-seas. No need to get hyped for new material or anything, it will probably be disappointing though.

Make it stupid!

i imagine it will just be the vegas show on the road, I'm unsure if I would go and see her if she decided to come to the UK, I'd love to hear most of her catalog in an arena I can't get over 100% lipsyncing and zero interaction with the crowd. 

FrozenKookie
7 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

What's the point? A lot of her fans here in the Philippines waited for this to happen for almost 2 decades. Who gives a f*ck if economy here is sh*t compared to wherever you live? It's not always about money. I'd rather live on a poor country than live somewhere else better and be with sh*tty people like you.

Blake

Better get her ass to Australia, even though the reviews were dismal when she came here last in 2009. :flop: 

That J
6 hours ago, jxckk said:

i imagine it will just be the vegas show on the road, I'm unsure if I would go and see her if she decided to come to the UK, I'd love to hear most of her catalog in an arena I can't get over 100% lipsyncing and zero interaction with the crowd. 

She has great crowd interaction! Like that time in June when she wished the audience a Merry Christmas ...or that time she alerted the crowd to her kitty hanging out!  Both flawless examples of her spoken word poetry and if she tours near me, I wouldn't miss it for anything.   Unless it's November 28th cuz that's my trip to the rodeo with Joanne. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

HausOfMark

The pop star has taken Las Vegas by storm for several years now. Her multimillion dollar residency, Piece Of Me, has become a staple show on the strip, and it appears the pop star has plans to share the magic of the desert with the rest of the world when she embarks on a world tour this summer.

Here's what we know:

A concert in Tel Aviv.
The rumor that Britney has a show scheduled in Tel Aviv at Yarkon Park in July has been circulating the Internet for months now, but the chatter gained major traction in the last week. Multiple Tel Aviv-based websites are reporting it's part of her Asia tour.

Her assistant also told a fan ""Not only Britney is going to Asia, but she's also negotiating some touring in Europe and South America between July and October.""

-Mark

FrozenKookie

medium.gzw0InIhcj4TjQPFnOv6iBeqhuiadDHWu

It's her first time going here in the Philippines. We've waited years for this.

I'm Miss American Dream since I was 17
Don't matter if I step on the scene
Or sneak away to the Philippines

:firega:

Archived