💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bedtime Stories: Results (Human Nature: WINNER)

peto flex

Which album would you like for the next megarate?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which album would you like for the next megarate?

• Britney Spears - Femme Fatale
    • Rihanna - Loud

Featured Posts

monsterdino
1 minute ago, John Slayne said:

I'm having so much fun with this megarate, I don't even mind it's taking so long becaue at least we have time to write enough replies to be the best thread this week

tenor.gif

I wish we reached more replies than Bionic's megarate but oh well, at the end Bedtime Story has 11 tracks and Bionic has 23...so we win

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

preferable order

#1 Secret
#2 Human Nature
#3 Bedtime Story

realistic order

#1 Human Nature
#2 Secret
#3 Bedtime Story

Just now, monsterdino said:

preferable order

#1 Bedtime Story
#2 Human Nature
#3 Secret

realistic order

#1 Human Nature
#2 Bedtime Story
#3 Secret

i love inspiring

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

John Slayne
Just now, monsterdino said:

I wish we reached more replies than Bionic's megarate but oh well, at the end Bedtime Story has 11 tracks and Bionic has 23

yes but we are less than 50 replies short 

giphy.gif

we can do this

monsterdino
Just now, Antonio said:

i love inspiring

well u literally inspired GGD to make megarates so there you go

juju
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

I wish we reached more replies than Bionic's megarate but oh well, at the end Bedtime Story has 11 tracks and Bionic has 23...so we win

girl we can literally keep talking here and beat Bionic out 

:madge: 

❤ x ❤

monsterdino
Just now, jujubae said:

let's do it then :sis:

peto flex

#3 - Bedtime Story

1995++Mark+Romanek+Bedtime+Story+Video+2

Score - 9,104167

Highest Rate: 11 @RAMROD @monsterdino @Halle

Lowest Rate: 1 @MaryJaneHolland :sweat:

Comments:

Traveling, traveling, to the arms of unconsciousness... Beautiful song, Bjork and Madonna did wonders, I don't even wanna talk, just listen... - @Antonio

The first time I heard this song, I was bored and didn’t get anything from it, so I ignored this for a long time, but once I saw the video and started learning more about the lyrics, their meaning and the context of this album, the more and more I started to like it and now, everytime I hear it, I pick up on something new, which makes me like this song even more. It really is an underrated artistic gem and Björk is a sure genius. People can interpret it in many ways, but for me, this is Madonna saying she’s literally tired of using words, because they are too reductive :reductive:. A word, a sentence, isn’t an exact replica of the thought that leads to it, it’s too subjective, and she feels like words don’t do her thoughts right, leading her listeners, the media, to misunderstand what she feels. Now, she’s telling you the bedtime story, she wants you to forget what has been previously said and be seducted and lured into her web once again, she’ll never explain what she has said previosuly again, she’s now going to try to express herself diferently. But those are my thoughts, and for the fact that you can have many other interpretations, this song i sone of the best she’s done in her career. - @Johny Wayne :giveup:

This track is perfect to be called the title track. This song soeaks about her place in the music world. She done using words such as not really speaking out and not doing a lot of promo unlike she did for Erotica. She just wants the music to speak for itself. She wants you to just lay back and listen to these beautiful Bedtime Stories that she has to tell and not think at all.  - @shoful

Choosing this song as single shows that she tried to clean her image from the Erotica shock and took a more artistic route. This track screams Bjork and it's pure Magic. That Brit Awards performance is still one of my faves.  @Dr Evil

- LET'S GET UNCONSCIOUS HUNTIES. No explanation needed. - @boobtank

Perhaps one of Madonna's strangest songs ever to be released (thanks to Bjork!), the title track is both trancey and foreboding. Madonna coos in riddles as she transports the listener into another realm entirely, off somewhere in another galaxy and dimension. Topped off with a bonkers video of epic proportions, filled to the brim with references of famous paintings and artists, this is perhaps the album's most artsy moment. - @jujubae

The lyrics are not exactly it’s fort, but what to expect from a song that says words have “lost their meaning”? Haha. It’s very experimental, very unexpected coming from Madonna. For me it’s not a song that I’ll hear on repeat, but it definitely contributes a lot for the value and importance of this album in her discography. - @Sassy McSass

💎💎

peto flex
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

;)

💎💎

Antonio
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

well u literally inspired GGD to make megarates so there you go

little did September 2016-tonio know, starting his first megarate for The Fame, what kind of monster he's created

Ke12q61.gif

Antonio

well there we go, the top 2 I predicted from the beginning of the rate, my personal top 2 as well, I'll be pleased with any turnout

Ke12q61.gif

5 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

19 tracks

monsterdino
Just now, Peto said:

#3 - Bedtime Story

1995++Mark+Romanek+Bedtime+Story+Video+2

Score - 9,104167

Highest Rate: 11 @RAMROD @monsterdino @Halle

Lowest Rate: 1 @MaryJaneHolland :sweat:

I knew that Bedtime Story is out when I got a notif :diane: Atleast it made it to top 3

but can we pause and take a secc

HOW IN THE HELLL AND WHY IN THE HELL WOULD U GIVE BEDTIME STORY A 1 @MaryJaneHolland ARE U DEAF??? WHAT'S THE PROBLEM Q TIPS ARE 3$ A PACK, INCASE U DONT KNOW HOW THEY LOOK LIKE HERE IT IS

big_are_q_tips_bad_for_you.jpg

Archived