heavymetall0v3r

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
friedriich
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

WHAT?! THIS IS HER BEST SONG IN YEARS.

A beautiful song that is catchy, melodic, and just generally nice and uplifting, which isn't about sex, drugs, drama, dissing anyone, etc, and it's being paid dust. I'll never understand the GP. Never.

Same opinion here. Who is the GP? :oprah:

giphy.gif

Like anymore :poot:

SEANGT

Her music isn't bad. But it's so out there I feel like it's not pop music. It's not made to be #1. That's fine. I don't think Lana is trying to sell music, I think she's trying to have a point of view. Which I respect. 

...But low-key her music is so boring to someone who's not on her wavelength I am surprised it was even #44. 

Lucas

The GP was here for her sound in the Born To Die/Paradise era, from then they slowly lost interest in her which I absolutely understand

JohnnyVersace

It's quiet and slow, and not exciting to GP. Were y'all expecting a smash? :ladyhaha:

MJHolland

Has Lana every had a hit? Maybe Summertime Sadness but that was a random remix that smashed, right? Idk maybe I'm ignorant forgive me lol 

But why that Lorde shade, I think Green Light is great 

Xaylan

So just because Lana was kicked off the charts, you're gonna act jealous and try to trash lorde? 

:bye:

holy scheisse

Lana has never ever ever ever ever been a charts artist so please kindly SHUSH

freebit

Did anyone expect it to do well? There's nothing to sustain it since it's not being played on radio, she's not booked on tv shows, and she's not a Drake-like figure where anything she releases gets a huge audience - she's a "mindie" artist like Carly Rae. I'm surprised it made it in the top 50. 

Pharamon
1 hour ago, GagaInTheZone said:

The GP was here for her sound in the Born To Die/Paradise era, from then they slowly lost interest in her which I absolutely understand

I agree and I am also surprised that High by the beach wasnt a massive hit because it was somewhat catchy and radiofriendly just like summertime sadness

Pharamon
14 minutes ago, Xaylan said:

So just because Lana was kicked off the charts, you're gonna act jealous and try to trash lorde? 

:bye:

jealousity at its finest sis :classy: 

Archived