US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

heavymlover

He obviously expects his fans to grow with him. I heard that Boyfriend MV rumor as well, and I think it might be true. The first seconds of the video are 10000x better than the rest of the video, but yeah, maybe it was too 'mature' for his audience.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

RabbitHeart

I don't know if he did say that, but I know they changed the Boyfriend video concept because it was "mature" for her teenage audience :coffee:

and I always wondered why the excessive amounts of previews were nothing like the actual video. He needs to mature eventually, if he wants to last.

Carly working with Max Martin, she won't be a 1 hit wonder it seems. Maybe the rise of a new "it" girl coming our way

Where did you fin that out?

She just announced a duet with Owl City on her twitter.

Looks like Carly is becoming the new Katy Perry...

Well, it means more fun catchy music is waiting for us yay! :party:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Why do some of you want Boyfriend to get more airplay? :pukey: :eww: :pukey: :eww:

I want some new Britney+Gaga music :(

hausofmike

CARLY RAE JEPSEN SETS NEW POP RADIO AI PEAK. PASSES FUN. "WE ARE YOUNG"

.... THE NEW RECORD: 111.163

.... THE OLD RECORD: 110.772

hausofmike

WIDE AWAKE goes gold this week. Currently it's at 402,000 total. An expected 200,000, will bring it close to 404,000

Tommymonster44

Well, no one thought Lady Gaga had substance before she had some time to establish herself as well

I would argue that even during the Just Dance era, Gaga was known as that quirky weird girl that wore disco bras and was always in her underwear. Carly has no style. She could easily be replaced by any other 20 year old girl on the planet.

I would argue that even during the Just Dance era, Gaga was known as that quirky weird girl that wore disco bras and was always in her underwear. Carly has no style. She could easily be replaced by any other 20 year old girl on the planet.

I agree. I don't think she'll last too long. Maybe she'll survive for 2-3 more singles but I highly doubt she'll prosper.

Lord, Gaga looks spectacular.

:eek:

I love that outfit and hair and make-up.

Carly has no style. She could easily be replaced by any other 20 year old girl on the planet.

Same goes for Kelly Clarkson. That's why I said she could have a Kelly-like career.

Edited by craig