Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

CANNOGABANG

1 minute teaser of "Beauty and a Beat" produced by Zedd and Max Martin

http://soundcloud.com/jeff1317/bieber-beauty-and-a-beat-1min

31-43 expect sounds like these to be present on Gaga's new material produced by Zedd

I don't mind electro breakdown, but incorporating it in a ''poppy'' song is :wtf:. You sure don't find great instrumental breakdowns in Last Friday Night as it is in serious-sounding vibe like Judas :wtf:

Edited by CANNOGABANG

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the new rules exactly?

Digital sales account for less with streaming and AirPlay accounting for more. It causes radio hits to dominate, less movement in top 10, and lower debuts.

Valentino

It's probably gonna make Gaga debut at #2 though :deadbanana:

haha Yes...my thoughts exactly...Gnpm9.gif

Arturo

Digital sales account for less with streaming and AirPlay accounting for more. It causes radio hits to dominate, less movement in top 10, and lower debuts.

:party: I hate the new rules.

haha Yes...my thoughts exactly...Gnpm9.gif

Unless there's some way Gaga releases her single on a Monday and sells 1M in the U.S, I doubt it's possible.

:party: I hate the new rules.

Unless there's some way Gaga releases her single on a Monday and sells 1M in the U.S, I doubt it's possible.

Bieber was actually very close to getting #1 when Fun was COMPLETELY dominating. Gaga can get #1 as long as they release the song properly and nothing is getting out of control sales AND aiplay. Edited by Klou

Valentino

But BTW killed her career.Gnpm9.gif

Edited by Valentino

:pukey: That's horrible! So now generic radio crap spends 15 weeks at number one and album artists flounder in the deep. :crossed: I do not like this at all.

:pukey: That's horrible! So now generic radio crap spends 15 weeks at number one and album artists flounder in the deep. :crossed: I do not like this at all.

Pretty much

Arturo

But BTW killed her career.Gnpm9.gif

Hehe oh Tino, you troll.

Bieber was actually very close to getting #1 when Fun was COMPLETELY dominating. Gaga can get #1 as long as they release the song properly and nothing is getting out of control sales AND aiplay.

But at least we know its still possible to get a #1 without huge radio backup

Hehe oh Tino, you troll.

But at least we know its still possible to get a #1 without huge radio backup

Yep it definitely is. If she released a 2nd single before the album release, I am doubting that one will get #1. The second single almost never debuts as high as the first.

Who here wants Gaga to ditch dance/pop after the next album? I do! oUIKS.png

inb4****storm

Edited by Bjork

Valentino

Yep it definitely is. If she released a 2nd single before the album release, I am doubting that one will get #1. The second single almost never debuts as high as the first.

I'm just glad things will now level out and when someone debuts #1, you know they deserved it.

I'm just glad things will now level out and when someone debuts #1, you know they deserved it.

Gaga has never had as much AI as the songs that have gotten #1 this year. I just don't think AI is the best medium to measure popularity. Digital sales is... I think it should be reworked a little bit because it's tipping too far on the opposite direction.

MarryTheKnight

Who here wants Gaga to ditch dance/pop after the next album? I do! oUIKS.png

inb4****storm

tumblr_loes4qR1Jh1qdbimmo1_500.gif