Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's Videography Megarate

KingOfSpain

Featured Posts

Dutch
12 minutes ago, KingOfSpain said:

Of course you can

But remember: you voted in the Netherlands the other day bc of the elections, and this is clearly more important. WE NEED YOUR VOTE.

WaWgMNh.gif

Elections, what are elections?Ā :creepflop:

I know sis, Gaga is my religion etc.Ā 

13.gif

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus
8 hours ago, KingOfSpain said:

Don't forget to vote!

giphy.gif

Be patient :grr: it's not that simple :giveup:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodÅŗ opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

John Slayne

finally sent my ratings... whew this was hard! her videography is so strongĀ :giveup:

KingOfSpain

The last ratings changed everything!!!!!!

tenor.gif

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Thomas P

Bad Romance to win.Ā 

Oh to be Million Reasons.

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Jenina

Can I do comments for just some videos because I cbb to write some for all of them

cool

KingOfSpain
15 hours ago, Jenina said:

Can I do comments for just some videos because I cbb to write some for all of them

Of course you can.Ā 

96aETkS.gif

Irrelevant
On 3/14/2017 at 11:38 PM, KingOfSpain said:

My excel file is burning up

funny-math-homework-animated-gif-image-2

I will forever be the only megarate hoster that hasn't used excel yetĀ :ladyhaha:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

some videos are equally good, and some don't deserve lower than 10 so i dont understand why can't we use the same number multiple times?

edit : this will force us to underrate some good videos and it will not be a realstic megarate, if i think that video deserves 16 and someone thinks it deserves 6 we will have the average but forcing us to give some videos notes below 10 is not logic

KingOfSpain
Just now, Cortex said:

some videos are equally good, and some don't deserve lower than 10 so i dont understand why can't we use the same number multiple times?

Point is get the videos ranked by everyone, not just in the final list.

Just now, KingOfSpain said:

Point is get the videos ranked by everyone, not just in the final list.

he will not make an average final socre ?

KingOfSpain
2 minutes ago, Cortex said:

he will not make an average final socre ?

I will, but I want everyone participating to make one by themselves. Ā It's fair that way. The final score is the result of putting them all together :)

6 minutes ago, Cortex said:

edit : this will force us to underrate some good videos and it will not be a realstic megarate, if i think that video deserves 16 and someone thinks it deserves 6 we will have the average but forcing us to give some videos notes below 10 is not logic

It's not like you just give a video 4 points or 13Ā points. It's giving one video more or less points than to others you consider better or worse.

3 minutes ago, KingOfSpain said:

I will, but I want everyone participating to make one by themselves. Ā It's fair that way. The final score is the result of putting them all together :)

It's not like you just give a video 4 points or 13Ā points. It's giving one video more or less points than to others you consider better or worse.

ok i got what u mean !

Gov Hooka

Ooo this looks like fun. I prefer a ranked order mega rare because it'll be less likely for people to sabotage the rate. It's so arbitrary to rate something from 1-10 and this method forces people to really think about their own personal preference for each video. Will send this in eventually!

Archived