Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Have you Little Monsters seen this??

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

https://thetruthaboutgaga.wordpress.com/the-case-against-lady-gaga/

I stumbled upon this a few months ago and found it quite interesting. It was posted on the internet in early 2011. It's something about Gaga being a fraud and what not. It's a long article and you don't have to read it all, but I would like to know what you guys think of it? 

Whoever uploaded it seemed very critical and annoyed by Gaga. It sort of pisses me off. Well, have a look for yourself. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
4 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Why would you post this?

I wanted to get every little monsters input and what they thought of it. It really irked me and I felt like I had to post it! Why? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

HOTNebraskaGuy

They're a Britney Stan, who wrote whole essay about how much they hate Gaga :emma:

What am I supposed to feel? Threatened? Why did you post this again? :laughga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

RainingOnMe

Britney stans, back in 2011, were the most ruthless stans of the time. Remember when they got the LadyGaga.com/forum taken down for the Born This Way leaks? :rip:

But yeah. Haters gonna hate, though Gags still owns the world :emma:

Dirtyicecreamz

Pure hatred. I HATE when no lives behind their computer try to break celebrities this way. She's not an alien, she's human !! Has she made mistakes in her career? Of course, just like everyone. Gaga is just an easy victim to pick on. Beyonce (as much as I love her) has proven time and time again that she's very arrogant : the Flawless track where she says we wish we had her life, her recent Grammy performance where she worships herself for 10 minutes with people bowing down at her feet YET no one is writing a 5 page article on Beyonce's ego... it seems like this person has something against Gaga and will find any way to come at her. The part about the fan base name is also soo wrong. At least Gaga's fan base name doesn't have her NAME in it like most stars aka "selenators, swifties, beyhive"... if you ask me that's much worse. 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

joemayzzin

Now I actually read a good portion of this and the fact that someone has that much time to write a hate essay with those very serious details about how she is a negative influence and what not, well they seem pretty obsessed with her if you ask me lol i understand this is from 2011 but really......

Now i don't need to defend her cause her actions speak for themselves when it comes to what she does for people who are "different". Everyone has the right to their opinion on anything ESP Gaga but this is just so horribly written and thats my opinion whether people don't want to listen to it. What this woman has done for me personally doesn't match up to this MONSTROSITY:stalkga: of an essay                                        (see what i did there :giggle:)

whoever wrote this 6 years ago must feel like a douche now cause she's still here and making amazing music with a "Monster Cult" behind her :golfclap:

EDIT - I said essay damn i clicked the other links its majority a entire word-press dedicated to not liking her hahaha even better! 

Letmelivemylife

I don't really pay it any mind because at the end of the day, gaga will always be the one who works her ass off and loves her monsters will her whole heart. She has always said that she does this for the genuine love of music not to sit on a beach and drink pina coladas. Haters gonna hate

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

Now I actually read a good portion of this and the fact that someone has that much time to write a hate essay with those very serious details about how she is a negative influence and what not, well they seem pretty obsessed with her if you ask me lol i understand this is from 2011 but really......

Now i don't need to defend her cause her actions speak for themselves when it comes to what she does for people who are "different". Everyone has the right to their opinion on anything ESP Gaga but this is just so horribly written and thats my opinion whether people don't want to listen to it. What this woman has done for me personally doesn't match up to this MONSTROSITY:stalkga: of an essay  (see what i did there :giggle:)

whoever wrote this 6 years ago must feel like a douche now cause she's still here and making amazing music with a "Monster Cult" behind her :golfclap:

Exactly. I've dedicated March as "little monster heritage month" where we reflect on what it means to be a monster and to celebrate new friendships and cherish old ones. We are NOT a fanbase. Monsters are family ♥️. Gaga will always be mama monster to me just as monsters will always be family to me. To quote gaga for a second "no matter what happens in your life, I'll always ****ing be there to catch you when you fall because what we have is forever". 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived